The Cost of Becoming the Apex!

Start from the beginning

Wary of his opponent's tricks, Goku grabbed the stinger while its tip was just millimeters away from his skin. Turning his opponent around by their tail, the Super Saiyan spun and released the enemy with a Dragon Throw before pursuing after them in mid-air and colliding with them, using a flying kick to the ribs. The overwhelmed insectoid Frieza lookalike gasped and frothed from the mouth. Pulling his leg out like a blade on which he had impaled his foe, Goku turned around while coating his round-housing leg with Ki for a disastrous roundhouse to the jaw that sent the enemy flying.

Shrieking and desperate, the freaky opponent hurled themselves through the air with a flying double ax handle, which Goku had to block high. After disengaging from their minor power struggle, the enemy unleashed a flurry of punches while keeping their legs and tail open for surprise attacks or defensive measures. Goku answered its elbow shot with one of his own, entering another power struggle before the opponent's tail wrapped around Goku's neck from behind and pulled him back while choking him.

With a leg sky-drop, Chayote severed the Bio-Android's tail, shocking the insectoid Frieza doppelgänger and forcing them to back up while caressing their severed limb while unclear bio-fluid splattered from it. Having been freed from the stranglehold, Goku charged after Chayote's back while the female Super Saiyan leaned forward. With a textbook vault, Goku shot himself off of Chayote's back with a flying kick to his opponent's jaw that nearly pulled their entire head off and sent them crashing through a mountain.

"Nice!" Goku snickered, giving Chayote a thumb-up and applauding their team effort. "Teaming up really ain't my style, but if the other guys are doing it too, it can be pretty fun."

"The only reason I'm permitting you to step on my back, Kakarot, is because my outfit is ruined anyway," Chayote crossed her arms and turned away, peeved that she had to be the stepping stone for her partner's attack as opposed to the other way around.

With a shrill battle cry, the enemy let out a psychokinetic pulse, levitating the crumbled mountainous debris in the air and liberating themselves from their rocky mausoleum where Goku laid the Bio-Android to rest to. Chayote and Goku put their hands together, releasing a Ki wave, which split off into scattershot Ki blasts that obliterated the stray boulders that the enemy hurled at them with psychokinetic force.

"This guy's as hardy as the real deal, huh?" Goku's face shriveled in frustration at how tough this last Bio-Android proved to eliminate. "If he's really working with someone else, I'd rather not burn through the stamina of going Super Saiyan 2 just to dispose of this guy."

"At least your most powerful form doesn't rob you of your senses," Chayote rolled her eyes, feeling that Goku's frustrations at being drained of energy at a more rapid rate in his more advanced Super Saiyan version was a somewhat entitled complaint compared to her case.

Chayote leaned forward, preparing to attack. The enemy gargled something unintelligible and braced for impact. The Super Saiyan dashed forward with incomparable velocity, however, instead of crashing into her opponent, she duped them by flipping over them and locking her grip around their armpits. After flipping over the Bio-Android and standing up behind them, Chayote lifted the shrieking and thrashing enemy in the air for a crucifix powerbomb and slammed the insectoid mutant into the ground, rupturing it and causing a violent earthquake and fissuring ground collapse.

"Damn it, lost my grip on the bugger..." Chayote grumbled while the ground collapsed around her and the roaring river water foamed with calamitous waterfalls she formed by bombing the entire mountainous creek canyon like that. Right after the ground gave way, the enemy slithered out from her grip. The fact they didn't give out any Ki signature was troubling, as this enabled them to sneak up at any point.