C H A P T E R .80

Start from the beginning

Parth :- What ...??? Karam had said about the hidden truths to Avuu ??? No way Avuu can know about my Infertility Neil...

Neil :- It's late Parth . She already get to know about it .
Avii is not angry on us but Hurt for hidding such a huge truth from her not one but two .
She is feeling like whole family bretrayed her .
She knew we did it for her well-being , but understanding and accepting the truth takes time .
Avii is trying to accept the truth by keeping her giref to herself Parth .

Parth :- Chinnu shouldn't be alone in this time Neil...I understand now why did Avuu said sorry to me that day . She is feeling , the main reason of my Infertility ...for what I have afriad for , that has been happened Neil .
You could have said me before right ....

Neil :- I wanted to say you Parth ,but thought can handle Avii ....but she is so hurt that , present she is not ready to say anything or show her angry towards us .
I can't walk yet Parth , need more time to recover , just waiting for the Doctor to give discharge so that I can explain things to Avii in my way .

Parth :- How do I face Avuu now Neil !! What was the need to say such a hideous truth to Avuu ....I will that Karam right now .

Neil :- He is mine to kill Parth , do anything you want with him except killing . Karam tried to split venom for us in Avii heart Parth .
It didn't happen as he wanted but Avii is broken by all the happenings .
How more days , do I have to stay in hospital Parth .
I need discharge .

Parth :- Seeing your three days recovery today Doctor will say when your discharge will be .

Neil :- I can't stay here anymore Parth , please make arrangements quickly . I want discharge ASAP .

Avni :- Who are you to order Parthuu ., Mr.Khanna about discharge !

Standing near door Avni snapped at Neil angrily floading her hands against her chest .
Neil gulmped feardly looking at Avni .
Coming to them Avni stood right infront of Neil glaring him who is making a puppy face to get save himself for her .

Avni :-  You are not going to get discharge untill unless Doctors say you are perfectly fine .
Whether you like or not , you have to take rest in hospital itself Mr.Khanna .
Don't provoke Mannu to get discharge by ordering him .
He is no one to you to order .

Parth :- He was not ordering me anything Avuu , it was a saying to do so but not Ordering . And Neil is my friend he can order me , I don't mind .

Avni :-  That's the main problem Mannu , you don't mind .
What ever it is , whether Neil is pleasing you or ordering you .....he is not going to anywhere untill unless Doctors certified he is alright .
And you Mr.Khanna , with what confidence you are thinking for a discharge !
Have you remember or not you are unable to stand yet .
Forget about standing Tillu , you are unable to sleep on your back for more then 40-minutes by what thinking you thought you will ask for discharge and I will accept it .?

Neil :- Aviii....please na baby . Am not liking the medicine smell , their tasteless food . More importantly am unable to sleep properly aswell Jaan ...please understand na .

Avni :- Neil , you have been shot thrice on your back , you can't sleep anywhere properly as you have been operated . It takes time to heal .
Doctors said , it is safe for you to rest in hospital itself for few more days .
Air bed is must for you and it is not that good in home to sleep .