Sixty-Nine

*Travis's p.o.v*
The bar was thriving. As per usual but as the city got busier, the bar became packed every night. We hired a couple more waitresses but I would always make me feel a bit nostalgic about the times I was here with Lily.

Now we were married with a 9 month old son, who would have thought.

I had been out all morning, being there for the drinks delivery and making sure the payroll was done.

I got home just after 2pm and it was actually pretty quiet which was odd since Hudson loved screaming as he has found his voice. He did these excited squeals. He was able to crawl now and would pull himself up on anything to stand up. I saw his bedroom door was only slightly open so i knew that he was taking his nap.

The dining room was messy so it was clear that Hudson had just eaten. He was on purée now and one bottle at night. He stopped breastfeeding at 7 months and I had to hold Lily for an hour while she sobbed about it. My girl was heartbroken over it but now she was okay.

The spare room had been converted into Hudson's room now. He outgrew the bassinet and we built up a cot for him. We painted the walls a light blue and he had his chest of draws and a play mat. It was bright, colourful and fit him perfectly.

I walked into the living room area and then Lily came out of the bedroom.

"Hi you're home early" she said

"Yeah baby, I finished what I needed to do, I've got a few emails but I can do them here"

"Perfect timing, Hudson just went down so he'll be sleeping for a bit"

"Oh yeah, what are you suggesting?"

Lily undid her robe and let it fall open.

My eyes ate her up, taking in her body.

Then I stalked towards her and threw her over my shoulder. Lily giggled as I carried her into the bedroom and threw her onto the bed.

I very quickly stripped off my clothes and we started to make out and touch each other like our lives depended on it. Then we started to fuck. I had Lily flipped over and I fucked her from behind.

And after we were done, Lily put her robe back on.

"That was some very time sufficient sex babe" she said

I smiled

"Essentially you're just saying that I made us cum fast, I'll take the compliment"

Lily gasped

"Oh I forgot. Cake testing samples, stay here"

I was relaxed, laying back, my hands behind my head. Lily came back into the room with a white box and two forks.

She slid back onto the bed and sat cross legged beside me and then I took one of my hands over to take the fork from her.

Lily opened the box and there were about 15 cake samples.

"I don't like chocolate cake so none of those" I said

"Well that was easy. Let's try this one. Lemon with buttercream" Lily said

For the next 20 minutes, we tried the samples. Vanilla, strawberries and cream, sponge and so on.

"I don't hate the white chocolate but I think it's too sweet. Plain vanilla seems a bit boring to me. The almond is nice but I don't see that being a wedding cake I want. I think I want the lemon with buttercream" Lily said

"I was going to say, it's between the white chocolate and lemon for sure but I agree the lemon is better and not really heavy" I said

"That was a lot easier than I was expecting"