Fifty-Five

*Travis's p.o.v*
It was one year anniversary today. Lily is 25 weeks along and her bump was big. Lily was getting more uncomfortable at night so we got her a pregnancy pillow to help her. So far it was working well but she was in pain daily and it was only going to become worse from here.

Today we had dinner reservations which I had booked a few weeks ago to make sure we got a spot but now it was looking like we may not make it.

In the meantime, I had an officiant coming in an hour to bring us offical marriage papers. I held up my end of the promise to get us married prior to our baby being born.

I was in the living room, sending a quick text to Marcus.

The bedroom door hit the wall.

"Babe? Trav?" Lily asked

"Yes baby?" I asked

She came rushing over to me and grabbed my hand, she slid it under the hem of my top she was wearing.

"If you want me to finger you, you can just ask" I said

"Shut up" Lily scolded

That made me smile.

She pressed my hand to her belly on the side and suddenly I felt a pounding on my hand.
My baby, just kicked.

I felt electric waves course through my body and my heart was beating. The feeling was like when I saw Lily for the first time, the time I fell in love with her.

"Lils" I said looking into her eyes that were so bright and beautiful.

"I know" she said tearing up

"Aww baby"

"It feels so strange"

"I bet. You're doing incredible with pregnancy baby. I know it hasn't been easy"

"Totally worth it"

Lily leaned in and kissed me. The baby started to kick again and this time it made Lily double over.

"Ow. My bladder" she growled

My girl stalked off into the bedroom groaning.

An hour later, the officiant came and it was a very quick process. We just signed marriage papers.

After the officiant left, we were attempting to have sex as husband and wife.
However that really wasn't going to plan.

I put a pillow under Lily's lower back to lift her up to a more comfortable position before I pushed my rock hard cock into her.

I started to thrust. Kissing her gentle every few strokes.

Lily closed her eyes and some tears drifted down her cheeks.

"Is this hurting baby?" I asked softly wiping her tears away.

"No. No it's fine"

"Why are you crying Princess?" I asked

"It feels really good"

That made me smile.

"Do you want it harder?"

"A little bit"

"Eyes on me"

Lily opened her lust filled eyes and I sped up my movements. I kissed her. We fucked for a good while and then I came into her pussy, At least we didn't have to worry about a condom now.