Forty-Seven

*Lily's p.o.v*
Christmas Day went just as i expected. Travis and I woke up to it absolutely pouring down with snow and so we stayed cuddled in bed for longer just embracing that time together.

When we had eventually gone back to the lodge, we took Katherine and Mason aside and told them the good news of our engagement which ended up with lots of hugs and screams of excitement. Katherine then announced it to the whole family which got quite overwhelming when they started to share wedding ideas and it hadn't even been 24 hours.

Travis explained to me that weddings in this family was a big thing. They liked to go full out for them.
That made me feel nervous since I just wanted to have a small ceremony with Travis.

But that was something we could talk about later down the track.

I sat down at the table and ate some fruit and yoghurt.

As this was the last day here, everyone had split off to do a range of things like going skiing which I really wasn't interested in.

Mid way through the day, Travis was watching some kind of sport game with some of the guys and of course that was the last thing I was interested in so I grabbed my winter jacket and my boots and I actually sat outside and read one of my books.

It wasn't until the later afternoon that I went inside. I saw a whole family unit, people who loved each other. People who came together for the holidays to celebrate.

I found myself longing for something I didn't have. My last Christmas was when I was 15. The year before Sarah died and I spent Christmas Eve with her family. Both our families went crazy for Christmas, the decorations, the trees, the gifts, the dinners. We usually did it together.

But after Sarah had died and I became depressed, I was sent away and now Christmas was something that didn't happen. My family abandoned me. On Christmas Day, I found myself usually in a hospital room in the psych unit or crying in a dorm room by myself. At an empty college where everyone was away.

The sadness built up in my chest and I walked to find Travis who was still in the living room. I touched his shoulder and he looked up at me.

"Hey princess" he said

"Hey"

I bent down to him and kissed him.

"I'm going to go get ready if you would like to join me" I whispered in his ear

And I have never seen him move so quick from that couch. Our sex was so good that it was impossible for us to resist each other.

We went up to the bedroom and immediately started to undress and kiss.

I laid on the bed and Travis grabbed a condom. It didn't take long at all for him to be pounding my pussy.

I had so much sadness in my head but being with him, sexually, physically, emotionally healed me in every sense.

Especially when he had his hand wrapped around my throat. He would put a little bit of pressure and fuck me so hard that my head fell off the side of the bed.

We finished as a sweaty mess on the bed and we started to cuddle. We were spooning.
I closed my eyes and we just stayed in each others company. It felt nice.