Five

*Travis's p.o.v*
Ever since she accidentally walked into my office, my mind had been on her. That blonde whirl of life who giggled at everything and smiled at everything.

I took the chance at telling her that I wanted to spank her, fuck her. But I did so badly since I could get her off my mind. That smile killed me.

It was an hour before the girls usually get to the bar and Lily had come early so I could help her with the registrations and stuff.

Lily walked into my office. Her hair tied back with a pink ribbon, she looked so beautiful.
But being in an empty bar with just her was dangerous.

My eyes graced over her body and I just wanted to rip her clothes off and bend her over, touch her everywhere.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Caine" Lily said

She was such a little teaser.

"I think I'm going to start making you wear a turtle neck and an ankle length skirt" I said

Lily dragged a chair over beside me

"That's sexy. I guess you would have to imagine what I was wearing underneath" she said

"You're going to be the death of me baby"

"You started this, I'm the innocent one in your inappropriate behaviour"

Lily sat down and she slid on a pair of these clear glasses.

"Baby absolutely not" I said

"What?" She asked

"You can't wear those"

"Why?"

"You look like some sexy librarian from a porno"

She gasped and smacked my arm.

"I do not look like a porn star. Don't do that and I can't see anything without them so keep your genitals in your pants"

I rubbed my thumb over my bottom lip and smiled.

"Are you thinking about my genitals? So inappropriate baby" I said

"That's very inappropriate. You're my boss. I'm not taking off my glasses so let's just get this sorted"

"Mm"

Lily scooted closer and I grabbed her paperwork.
I looked through it.

"You don't have any family that can help you?" I asked

Lily had her hand on my arm.

"No. But you don't have to help me if you don't want to" she said

"That's not what I was getting at baby. I was just curious"

"I don't know about insurance and stuff here. I don't know car stuff"

"Mm that's okay baby"

I went onto my computer and loaded up an insurance company and the page for the registration.

"The registration is simple, it's just your details" I said

I sat back and she was filling out the information. I put a hand on her lower back and rubbed gently.

"There is a lot you can do for the insurance, depends what coverage you want. It's more expensive the more you want"

"Maybe something in between then"

"You shouldn't need anything more than that baby"

"Okay. I trust you"

I finished up her insurance and printed everything out. I was filling things out and she was gently rubbing my arm. I usually hated being touched when it wasn't in a sexual manner but with Lily? Fuck..I would pay her to sit there all day and lightly graze my arm.