Sixty-Eight

*Lily's p.o.v*
We were leaving the lodge tomorrow morning. It was Christmas Day and I woke up feeling so happy. It was snowing like crazy and after my shower, I put on some leggings and one of my Christmas jumpers.

Travis was sitting at the end of the bed with Hudson who had just woken up and he was a bit grumpy.

"Are you hungry? Is that why you're giving daddy a hard time?" I asked

I leaned down and kissed Travis before taking Hudson and I started to feed him on the armchair.

Travis went to the bathroom and I was very keen for a morning coffee.

Hudson finished feeding and he popped off my nipple with a smile.

"Let's get you all dressed up" I said

I laid him on the bed and gave him a nappy change before changing him into a blue onesie with a Christmas jumper. I couldn't get matching unfortunately but this was just so cute anyway.

"Merry Christmas" I said making him giggle

Travis came out freshly showered and just a towel wrapped around his hips.

"Mm merry Christmas to me too" I said

He had such a sexy smirk on his face as he undid the towel and let it fall. Instinctively, i blushed and my legs squeezed together.

My eyes snapped away from him when in the corner of the eye, I saw Hudson move and he rolled himself to his stomach. I gasped

"Trav he just rolled on his stomach by himself" I said

"Good job buddy"

"Oh he's going to be so close to crawling" I frowned

"That's a good thing baby, it means we have done well and he is developing well" Travis said getting dressed.

My eyes watered

"No. It means he is growing up too fast" I sniffled

"Don't cry princess. It's okay"

"I don't want him to grow up" I said

Hudson flipped himself back over and started to giggle, that made my heart swell and suddenly I didn't feel so sad because my baby was happy and so healthy and I was grateful for that.

"Let's show daddy your cute jumper" I said wiping some tears away and I lifted Hudson up and turned him around.

"That's so cute" Travis said

"If only daddy would wear a jumper too" I sighed

"Over my dead body" he said slipping a shirt on

"At least you're hot. Makes up for the bad attitude towards Christmas clothes"

Travis laughed as he did up the buttons on his shirt.

"Come on, lets go get breakfast before Hudson does one more developmental thing to make you cry this morning"

I started to walk towards the door.

"I can't control my hormones babe" I said

Travis slapped my ass.

"At least your hot, makes up for the hormones" he said

I giggled and opened the door.

"You love me" I said

"I sure do"

We headed downstairs and I wasn't feeling like much. I just decided to have a bagel with cream cheese and my iced coffee, of course.