Forty-Four

*Travis's p.o.v*
I was sitting in a private room with a jeweller. He was showing me a full range of rings which was fucking overwhelming. I already knew I wanted princess cut because well she's my princess.

Diamonds were a must but I knew she also wasn't into complete over the top shit. I just did a diamonds on the band and the main Princess cut diamond on the top.

Sizing was a different story. Lily's fingers were tiny. Fuck if I would know what size. At least it could be adjusted so I just took a wild guess.

It would take two weeks for the ring to be finished which was perfect timing before we left for our Christmas trip.

Lily didn't have any idea. I wanted her to be as surprised as possible.

When I got home, I went to the bedroom because I couldn't see Lily anywhere and I figured she might be napping but she wasn't so I texted her before getting in the shower.

My penthouse use to be a place where I would sleep and that's about it. There wasn't much life to it and now I had this blonde, beautiful woman always half naked in my space and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lily had a tough few days finding out about her mum but then she pulled through and was okay. I knew it hurt her deep down, she was starting to fall into a bad place in her mind so I held her through all the tears until she was able to cope.

And now we were on a good path moving forward and she seemed to be okay. I could read her like a fucking book. I knew when she was going to cry, scream or laugh and i knew her body language, when she was feeling anxious she would grip my arm, when she felt scared, she would step just behind me and hold my arm in front of her body to protect herself.

I was under the water when the door opened and my naked girlfriend stepped in.

"How dare you shower without me" she said leaning up, meeting me half way for a kiss.

"I didn't even know where you were princess" I replied

"I went out for coffee with Jess. I just got home"

"Well then you can't blame me for showering without you"

Lily suddenly gasped

"I nearly forgot. Look at my nails! They are Christmas themed. Some have snowflakes and then I have Santa on my thumb nail" Lily shoved her hands towards me

"They look good baby"

"I sent a picture to your mum and she loved them. She's going to get hers done so we are matching"

She smiled so bright and it filled me with a lot of fucking joy.

"That's sweet. I'm glad you're feeling better"

"Yeah I'm all good. I'm so excited"

I kissed her again and while we were kissing, I felt her hand come down and wrap around my shaft.
I growled into her mouth.

"You know what I was thinking about?" Lily asked

I closed my eyes

"What?" I asked

"How pretty my nails would look wrapped around your cock"

My eyes opened and snapped onto Lily who was smiling so innocently at me. She knew what she was doing.

We haven't had sex for a few days because Lily had been really sad. Borderline falling into a depression.
As much as she told me she wanted it, it was wrong to take advantage of her mental state.

"Come here" I growled

I grabbed her and lifted her up. I pressed her back against the wall, she wrapped her legs around me and I sunk my cock right into her pussy nice and deep.