Eighteen

*Travis's p.o.v*
I was in my office doing payroll and there was a knock at my door.

"Come in" I said

The door opened

And Lily walked in very slowly.

Her body was-well there was practically nothing there. Her eyes were so dark and she was shaky.

It had been a month and it was so clear that Lily had been through it and was clearly not coping at all.

"Hey" I said standing up.

I walked a bit closer but she backed up so I leaned on my desk. Lily slowly came over to me and stood between my legs, her cardigan was so big on her that it was draped over her hands.

I was giving her the space and time to talk when she was ready.

"Do you still like me?" Lily asked softly

"Never stopped for a second"

"I've been missing you"

"Yeah?" I asked

"Mm. I'm sorry for thinking you hurt me and saying mean things to you"

"It's alright baby. Don't worry about it"

Lily wiped her tears away. I went to tuck some hair behind her ear and she completely flinched and her body tensed.

"Sorry" Lily said

She let me push her hair away.

"When was the last time you slept?" I asked noticing how dark her eyes were.

"Three days ago"

"Lily" i sighed

"I can't sleep. When I do, his face comes out in the dark and scares me. Some nights I replay it in my head and then have nightmares"

"Maybe you need to take some medication"

"I'm on Valium but I used too much and now I have none and the doctor won't fill it up"

"Why are you taking more than you're suppose to?"

"Because it makes my thoughts stop"

"That's dangerous baby"

"I don't really care"

"You can overdose beautiful"

"I tried to take my life four times since-it didn't work"

"Thank fucking god for that. Why did you do that?"

She wiped her tears away

"I just don't want to feel anymore"

"Can you promise me that you won't do that again? If you feel like it, call me"

Lily nodded

"Okay" she whispered

"Good girl"

Lily's whole body went so tense and she started to cry

"Don't call me that. Don't say that to me, please don't say that to me" she sobbed

"I'm sorry. I didn't know"

That fucking bastard called her that while raping her.

I fully triggered this girl because she couldn't stop crying. And so for the first time ever, I pulled her into my arms, as Lily rested her head on my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around her frail body and I just held her while she cried.

"Everything is going to be okay Lily. We'll get you feeling better soon okay?"

"Okay" she said through her tears.