Thirteen

*Travis's p.o.v*
The elevator doors opened and I turned around sipping on my whiskey. Lily stepped out and she didn't look okay.

"Hey baby" I said

Her head snapped towards Jackson and Derek on the couch and then back to me

"Which one was it? Who did you choose?" She asked

I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Which one of your men did you choose for me? Was it planned? How long did it take you to decide?" Lily asked walking closer to me

"What are you talking about baby?" I asked confused

"Don't fucking play dumb with me and continue to call me baby" she said

I never heard her swear before.

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about" I said

Lily grabbed my whiskey from my hand and threw it to the ground. The glass shattered, the whiskey going everywhere.

"Lily" I said as she shoved my chest.

"How much did you pay him? Did you enjoy your little picture?" Lily asked shoving me

Marcus stood up. Their job was to protect me. I put my hand out stopping him knowing I could stop Lily myself but she was really upset.

"What picture?" I asked

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHICH ONE IT WAS" she yelled at me

"Baby I don't know what you're talking about. Did something happen?"

"Did something happen? You planned it you sick fuck. You sent me to that hotel. You booked me that room. I didn't do anything to you"

"What happened? Baby I don't know"

She shoved my chest as hard as she could and stepped back, she pulled her jumper off and I saw bruises on her throat, on her stomach and her wrists, even on her breasts.

"Lily. What happened?" I asked

"FUCK YOU. YOU DID THIS. YOU GOT ME HURT. YOU HATED THAT I WAS A VIRGIN SO YOU SORTED THAT OUT DIDN'T YOU? WHICH ONE DID YOU PAY TO RAPE ME?" Lily screamed at me

My whole body tensed.

"You were raped?" I asked

"Did you enjoy your fucking pictures? Did it make you happy?" Lily asked

"Baby do you seriously think i would do that to you? I would pay someone to rape you?"

"I didn't but you sent me there. You knew where I was. You asked me an hour before hand if I was at the hotel. It was all planned, you wanted to break me"

I stepped closer to her and I tried to touch her cheeks.

"Lily" I said

"Get your fucking hands off of me" she pushed away

"I texted you because you didn't come to work. I was checking on you. I wasn't planning anything. Why would I want you hurt? You're practically my girlfriend"

"But I'm not. I'm nothing to you. You hate me. You sent me there. You were the only one that knew where I was"

"Baby I didn't do this"

"YOU'RE A LIAR" Lily yelled

I looked over her bruises and then I saw blood forming on her sweatpants.

"Lily" I said

"I fell for you, I wanted you to love me back and you ruined me. You destroyed what I had left. Stay away from me, I never want to see you again. I hope you die, I hope you live a miserable life" she sobbed

She pressed the button for the lift

"I didn't do this to you baby. I would never do something like this to you. Ever"

"Go to hell you lying bastard"

The doors opened and she got in sobbing, blood running down her legs.

I turned towards the guys, sitting there awkwardly.

"Go get footage from the hotel she's at. I want someone keeping an eye on her"

They both got up and walked out.

I sat on the couch and stared at the floor. My body was so tense. I was so angry, someone completely framed me and I would find out who it was. I would destroy whoever hurt my girl.

A few hours later, I had attempted to call Lily. It was probably stupid of me since she told me to die, they were harsh words but I didn't blame her. She had been hurt and blamed me. She thought I was behind it.

Of course my number had been blocked.

I stayed up for hours when I got the footage back. Scanning every person that came through those doors but there was no one i recognised. Of course the cameras on her floor had been disabled so I couldn't get access to see who went to her door.

All I had was a time since Lily told me it happened an hour after I texted her. But yet there were so many people coming in and out of that hotel, it was impossible to know which one did it.

At 2am, my phone buzzed on the table and I picked it up seeing an unknown number. I opened the text and my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach as I saw a picture, a picture of Lily naked, her hands locked in zipties, panties shoved in her mouth and her eyes were so full of tears and terror.

That was the picture she was talking about.

Then I got a phone call from Jackson who was watching over Lily.

"Yeah?" I asked

"She's left the hotel and sleeping in her car with all her stuff" he said

"Alright. Let her sleep. Just keep an eye on her. Make sure no one comes to her car" I said

"Will do. Hey boss?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think it was one of Chase's men?"

"I wouldn't be surprised but I can't see anyone I know on the footage. It has to be a new guy"

"Maybe give her a few days, she might come around and talk to you"

"Mate. She thinks that I paid someone to rape her. I don't think she's coming around anytime soon"

"Maybe not. I'm sorry. I knew you liked her a lot"

"Yeah. Call me if there is anything"

I hung up and I continued to stare at the footage. For anything but came up so short handed.

When I went to bed that night, the picture of Lily was so engraved into my head that I couldn't get rid of it.

She was so scared and now it was my job to torture and kill the man who raped her, who scared her, who hurt her so badly that she was bleeding the way she was.

And I guess it was technically my fault because they hurt her because of me. It was to get back at me for something.