Thirty-Three

*Lily's p.o.v*
Whenever I left the penthouse, it was to go to appointments. I had a physical therapist helping me to regain strength over my muscles that had been weaker because of the coma. I had been seeing a doctor to help me regain my mental strength. I was hoping that by now my memory would be good. I would have it all back but it just wasn't the case.

I was still struggling. I had been trying to look at photos, meditate but nothing was working and I felt so annoyed and just frustrated.

When I wasn't at doctors appointments, I was at the penthouse reading. Cleaning and napping.
It was so repetitive but the doctor also said while I'm adjusting to life again that consistency is good.

It was just after 9pm and I went to bed early. I was taking a relaxation med to help me sleep through the night, especially with my migraines being worse.

Travis had a few guys over that worked for him. I knew one as Marcus. That was good, at least names were sticking.

I took my meds and had gone to bed. I passed out cold until suddenly at midnight, I gasped, my head hurt but my memories came flooding back. Absolutely everything from meeting Travis, my rape, our fight, my stay in hospital, our first dates, every time we had sex and then the moment at the bar, being shot and almost dying. My time with Sarah.

Tears came down my cheeks. I felt this pressure in my chest. Like I was going to have a heart attack.
It was so much all at once to take in.

I could hear Travis talking out in the living room. I just had a tank top and some panties on but I didn't care, I needed him so I rushed out to the living room.

*Travis's p.o.v*
I was mid way through a meeting with Jackson, Marcus and Derek.

"Babe" I heard Lily and her whimpers.

I stood up and Lily came out to the living room. Her jaw was chattering and her hands were shaking.

Immediately, my hand went to her jaw and the other went to her lower back. To stabilise her.

"Breathe baby" I said

"I-" she went to talk

"Shhh no. Breathe. Talk later" I said

Tears came down her cheeks and I wiped them away

"Good. Breathe baby girl"

Eventually her jaw stopped chattering.

Her hands touching my chest.

"What's wrong?" I asked

Lily smiled

"My memories are back" she said

"All of them?"

"Everything baby"

"Are you serious? You better not be fucking around with me" I said

"I'm serious and I have so many questions it's overwhelming"

I kissed her soft lips.

"Okay. I've got answers but you need to wait a little Princess. I have to finish this meeting and then I'll all yours" I said

"Alright yeah I'm sorry"