Twenty-Three

*Lily's p.o.v*
This month hit me harder than usual. I was so unwell.
I was bleeding so much that I was very faint so I was spending my time rather asleep or just on the couch resting. This was literally my life and Travis was being so nice about it. He made sure I was comfortable, my heat pack was always warm.

4 days had passed and now I was feeling a bit better as I came to the end of my period. I knew deep down that I needed to try birth control again, it didn't work for me when I tried it the first time because my mood was affected so badly. I decided that 5 days of bleeding and dizziness was better than being a moody bitch every day of the month.

But now I was with Travis, not officially but I didn't want to pressure him to ask me.
Not if he wasn't ready but when we start to have sex, it would be better for me to be on birth control and be protected.

I was still recovering and so I was taking it easy today and just doing some laundry.

I was currently folding a load in the bedroom and Travis walked in.

"We are going on a date Saturday through to Sunday, you have to pack a bag and something to swim in" Travis said

I knew he wouldn't just ask me on a date. It was probably so uncomfortable for him to be so affectionate in this way, I knew just hugging was difficult even though he had gotten so much better.

"Okay babe. Where are we going?" I asked

"There is this peninsula that looks nice. I booked a hotel with a good view and some kind of ferry ride"

I squealed

"I love Ferries" I said

I scrambled to the end of the bed. The clothes I folded no longer being folded and I attacked him with a kiss and a hug.

"I'm so excited" I said

Travis looked down into my eyes.

"You are?" He asked

"Yes, thank you for organising it"

"Of course baby"

"I've never seen you nervous before" I said

"I'm not nervous"

"You are too"

"I've never planned a date before"

"You've never taken a woman on a date?" I asked

"No"

"So what's so special about me?"

"You deserve better"

My heart fluttered and I felt so much love. I've never really had anyone tell me I was worthy of anything.

My shaky hands found his belt and I undid it, popped the bottom.

"If all I have to do is praise you for you to suck my cock. I'm going to have a good time with you"

I pulled him out, my lips wrapped around him.

Since the first time, I have giving him a blowjob 5 times and I had become good at it and I loved doing it which I didn't think I would but there was something about pleasuring Travis, I loved it. The way he held my hair back and his breathy moans.

At some stages he couldn't handle himself and would start fucking my mouth which I was obsessed with. The feeling was incredible. The sounds made me wet.

And the way he shot his load down my throat.

He would also finger me after knowing how wet sucking him made me feel.
Of course not this time around because I was still bleeding and didn't particularly feel like it.