Thirty-Two

*Lily's p.o.v*
It had been about four days. I've been in a bit of a trance. Travis had been in and out of the penthouse but he told me that I had to stay here. I didn't mind since my body was so tired and still so sore but I also didn't understand why I couldn't go with him.

Travis told me that I enjoyed to read so I picked up a book that was on my nightstand. There was a bookmark half way through it but of course with my memory gone, I didn't know what I had read so I started it again, from the beginning.

When I wasn't reading, I watched tv or sat outside on the balcony and looked at the view while I waited for Travis to get home.

It was the same routine every day. When he did get home, he gave me some kisses and he hugged me which felt so damn nice. I liked his arms.

It was the next day and I was in my same routine. I made myself a cup of tea and I settled into my bed with my book which turned out to be quite spicy and sexual in nature. I liked it and wondered what else I had been reading.

The door opened to the bedroom and Travis walked in.

"You're home early" I said putting my book down and I crawled to the edge of the bed. I completely lit up when Travis was here. I didn't know if I had friends so I got lonely.

I hugged his body and he rubbed my back while he kissed the top of my head.

"I know. I'm all done for the day" he said

He was very secretive about what he did but I just don't care. I knew he cared for me and never harmed me so it couldn't be that bad.

I started to take off the buttons on his shirt knowing he liked to shower after getting home. I've been following his habits to learn more. Hoping it would trigger some kind of memory.

"Are you going to shower with me?" He asked

I blushed feeling all the butterflies in my tummy.

"Okay" I said and pulled my top off. I wasn't wearing a bra so my boobs were out but I knew he had seen everything before. Even though my mind was confused, my body wasn't. I was clearly comfortable around this man.

"Oh baby you're so beautiful" Travis said, his eyes scanning my body.

I stood up on the bed and Travis grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down my legs. I also wasn't wearing panties and I heard him catch his breath. Gripping me a bit harder.

"Now I'm naked and you're all clothed" I giggled

"Yeah you are baby" he said

I leaned down kissing him and he touched my so gently but it felt nice.

I held onto his shoulders and then I looked down as I touched his chest and I saw his pants were tight, really tight around his crotch.

"You're hard" I said

"Thanks for pointing that out baby" Travis said

"Do you want to put it inside me?" I asked

"Oh baby fuck" he said his warm breath touching my collar bone.