Forty-Eight

*Travis's p.o.v*
It was just after 9am and we were currently packing everything up and I was taking our bags down to the car. I was stacking them into the trunk.

"Hey bro" Mason said slapping my shoulder

"What do you want?" I asked knowing he only called me bro when we wanted something.

"Can I catch a lift back with you to Boston?"

"Didn't you fly in?" I asked

"Yeah but there are delays and I need to be in Boston on Monday anyway"

"Fine, we're about to head off"

Lily came out of the lodge with my mum walking next to her. They were talking, laughing and it ended with a hug.

She pulled together quite well despite the amount of wine that this girl was drinking last night.

I walked over to the two and grabbed the bag in Lily's hand.

"So the next time i see you both, it will be at a wedding perhaps?" My mother asked

"Maybe" I said

Lily and I got engaged two days ago and suddenly everyone wanted to know when it was happening, fuck we haven't even spoken about it yet.

"You need to call or text me when you get home safely okay?" She asked

"Of course. We better get going. It's a long drive"

I gave my mum a hug and then we went to the car, I opened the passenger door for Lily and she gave me a kiss before climbing in. She still had a flush to her cheeks, her post-orgasmic glow.

I closed the door and went into the drivers side. Lily kicked her shoes off and settled with her legs crossed and buckled in.

"What are we waiting for?" Lily asked

"Mason is coming back with us" I replied

"Oh okay. Do you want to make out while we wait?"

"Get your pretty face over here"

Lily leaned over and our lips connected. We started to make out like our lives depended on it. My hand held her hip.

"We need to stop, I'm getting horny and I won't be able to last four hours without jumping you" Lily said against my lips and pulled away.

I chucked and rubbed her thigh.

"Our sexual connection is just too strong" I said

"I need to put the window down. It's hot in here" Lily said

I put the window down on her side and I saw Mason talking to one of our cousins.

"Oi get in the fucking car" I yelled out to him

Mason turned towards me.

"Sorry I've been waiting for you two to stop tongue fucking" he shot back.

Lily sunk down into the seat

"Geez everyone could see us?" She asked flushing red with embarrassment.

"We were just making out I wasn't banging you" I said to her

"This is your family Trav. I don't want to come across like a slut" Lily said softly

"Baby we're getting married, everyone is fully aware we have sex. They probably heard us at some stage over the week. No one cares"