Fourteen

*Lily's p.o.v*
Three days after my rape, I grabbed my uniform and I walked into the bar. I had texted Vanessa to see if she could meet me earlier.

We sat down at a table. I passed my uniform back to her.

"What are your plans?" Vanessa asked

"I'm going to find another job for the 5 months I have left on my course and I'm going to go back to London" I said

I had decided to leave Boston this morning. I wanted to escape this city where I found my first love, lost him and was violently assaulted.

"Us girls are going to miss you so much. You were great and if you ever change your mind, you're always welcome back here. I'm not sure what happened but if you want to talk about anything"

"I'll miss you all as well"

The door to the bar opened and I turned my head. Jess came in and she ran over to me and hugged me.
Usually I would love it but now I hated being touched.

"You can't leave me Lily" she said sitting down

"I'm sorry"

"Are you still staying with Travis?"

My whole body tensed and I felt so intensely nauseous.

"No. I would rather be thrown off a bridge into a ocean filled with sharks" I replied

"Ouch. Do you need a place to stay babe? My boyfriend is gone and so is my mum so I have a spare room"

I had been sleeping in my car and it hasn't been great for my recovery process.

"That would be great. It would only be for two days"

"Of course. I'll give you my key"

I was given Jess's key and her address, I gave Vanessa a big hug and as I walked out, I ran into Hannah.

"Hey" she said

"Hey" I replied

"I'm really sorry"

"What for?" I asked

"I know you're quitting. I hope what happened between Travis and I wasn't the reason why"

"No. God no. It's fine. Travis is a horrible person, I'm so sorry you slept with him. It must of been awful"

"Are we okay?"

"Yes. I don't have any problems with you. Seriously Hannah you've been great to me. I just want to move on and go back to London"

"Alright. I hope to see you around"

"You too"

I got into my car and I drove away. I got petrol and then I went to Jess's apartment which was beautiful. I collapsed on the couch and I cried for hours until Jess got home and she showed me where things were, the spare room.

We shared a carton of ice cream on the couch and she asked me about Travis but I didn't want to talk about him ever again, I didn't even want to think about him.

*Travis's p.o.v*
I got to the bar and I went straight to my office, I poured some whiskey and collapsed onto my seat and started looking back at the times that Lily and I were together. Someone had to know we were a thing and that's the reason they went after her. I was tracing our steps, getting any video footage I could.

My door opened and I glanced over. Vanessa came in, shutting the door behind her.

"What's up?" I asked

"Lily handed her uniform back in. We need to find another waitress" she said

"When did she come here?" I asked

"A couple of hours ago. She asked me to meet her early"

"How was she?"

"I don't know what you did to her but Jess asked her if she was still staying with you and Lily said she would rather jump off a bridge into a ocean filled with sharks. On the way out, this one is funny, Lily said to Hannah that she was sorry that Hannah ever slept with you and it must of been awful because you're a horrible person"

"Got it" I nodded

I wasn't surprised with her words.

"She's going to move back to London in a few months"

"Really?" I asked

"Yep. You must of hurt that sweet girl so bad she doesn't even want to stay in the same city with you"

"Mm noted. Anything else?"

"I'll put out an ad for another waitress. With that being said, please don't run this one away"

"I don't plan on it"

"Good boy"

Vanessa left and i went back to my work.

I had a meeting scheduled with Chase, I was so very convinced he had something to do with it.

So after a few hours, it was just past midnight and I went to the location we were meeting at.

I sat in one chair and Chase showed up and sat in the one opposite me.

"It's very unlike you to want to meet so suddenly" he said

"My girl was raped a couple of days ago" I said

Chase nodded

"I'm sorry to hear that. How is she?"

"Awful. Why did you do it?"

"Whoa whoa whoa. I'm not into rape. I've got nothing to do with it"

"Bullshit"

"How do you know it wasn't random?"

"How would some random know exactly what room she was staying in? Why would some random know we were involved?"

"Good questions, I don't know"

"You had her hurt to get to me"

Chase tapped his fingers on her table.

"I must say, your girlfriend does like nice in zipties"

Within seconds, I flipped that table out of the way and grabbed Chase by the throat while he laughed.
I slammed him against the wall as both our men pulled our guns.

"You sick son of a bitch. She has nothing to do with us"

"Neither did my half-bother you murdered. At least she is still alive"

"You destroyed her. She's not alive anymore, she will never be the same because of you"

"Too bad. You started this. You made it fucking personal"

"WHO RAPED HER?" I yelled

"Tell me where my brother is and I'll give a name"

"He's long gone. He was a bad person, he was bashing his wife. You had an innocent woman raped and assaulted for nothing"

"You kill my family. I take what is yours and destroy it"

"Why does she think I had something to do with it?"

"Oh this is a fun question. I had him mid-rape whisper it was because of you. He was doing it for you. Quite interesting how quick she believed it. You must come across as a bad person as well"

"This isn't over"

I walked away knowing it was about to get violent.

My frustrations were getting the best of me.

I wanted answers, I wanted revenge.