Twenty

*Travis's p.o.v*
Lily had been staying with me for four days and I really liked it. Something I would never probably admit to anyone.

She had been living in my clothes and it was cute and she had been all extra touchy and blushing since what we did in the shower which was completely unexpected.

But I loved every second of it. I wanted to do things to her but I know she wasn't at that stage yet.

And so I was staying respectful of that.

Over the few days she had two nightmares that I had witnessed for the first time. She would thrash around, hit me, the blankets would come off and I would wake her up. Her body would be covered in sweat and so at some random hour in the morning she would be getting a shower and I would change the sheets.

Today she had gone back to her dorm to get some clothes and her uni stuff.

And then she came back and studied for awhile.

I had been out of the house for most of the day and then around 9pm, i got to the penthouse with Marcus and Jackson.

Lily was sitting at the dining table with her laptop open, books and pens sprawled out everywhere. She had her knees to her chest.

I came up behind her and started to rub her shoulders.

"That's putting me to sleep" Lily said putting her head back and I leaned down kissing her

"Go to bed" I said

"I have to finish this"

"You've been working on it all day. I can see that you're tired"

"I've got a few references and one read through and I'll go to bed"

"Good"

I gave her another kiss and then she put her earphones  in knowing the drill that when the guys were here that I was talking business and there was information that could be quite brutal and graphic. I didn't need her to hear that stuff.

Marcus was telling me about a fight that happened at the bar yesterday. While I had been looking after Lily, they watched over the girls for me. I was told Hannah took a shove so I made a mental note to message her and ask if she was okay.

We sat and talked for a good 45 minutes and I turned to check on Lily. She was still staring at her laptop typing.

I got up and walked over to her.

"I'm almost done" she said way too loud since her music was loud.

I pulled an earphone out of her ear and Lily looked up at me.

"You look exhausted baby" I said

"Okay okay I'm done"

She closed her laptop.

"Good"

Lily stood up and wrapped her arms around my body. I kissed her forehead and then her lips.

"Are you coming to bed with me?" She asked

"Soon"

"You're very tried too"

"Yes baby but I'm not the one that has nightmares when I'm exhausted and haven't slept"