[chapter one hundred and one] the crazy hales

AN: i'm coming back to read this chapter and edit it with italics/punctuation etc

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

"How the hell am I supposed to kill the dread doctors?"

"It's not as simple as that." Deaton muttered with a shake of his head.

"What do you mean?"

"There's five of them. The Geneticist, The Pathologist, The Scientist, The Surgeon, and The Creator. They've been killed before, after Amalie, they tried to start fresh with a new girl."

"And she killed them?"

"Yes, but they came back. They are connected to the supernatural, have found a way to make themself immortal-"

"I'm not going to kill them." I muttered with a nod. "They will just come back, trying to kill them is pointless."

"So what are you going to do?" Blake asked, a hint of a frown on his face.

Glancing up, I looked at Deaton. "I was the one that broke the prison world."

A deep frown formed on his face as he gave me a quizzical look. "Yes, you did."

"I gave the nemeton power, I reignited it when I connected myself to it."

"Aires, I'm not sure where you are going with this-"

"What if I make a prison world, one tied to me, and put them in it."

Immediately, he shook his head and Blake broke into protest.

"Your're not creating a fucking prison world-"

"Aires." Deaton muttered with a disapproving shake of his head. "Connecting it to yourself wouldn't be wise. They would essentially be a part of you, holding the weight of a prison world-"

"But could I do it?" I asked impatiently, because from the sound of the heavy rain bashing against the window, I knew I was losing time. "I cant connect it to the nemeton, can't chance them getting out again. I don't want them to get out again. So I'll connect it to me."

"No." Blake hissed with a shake of his head, making me roll my eyes as I held up my hand to him.

"You're not a part of this conversation-"

"Yes I fucking am." He shot back with a murderous scowl. "You tied my life to yours just an hour ago, you've already run yourself thin with the amount of dark magic you've done today. Your not fucking doing it."

"Aires." Deaton whispered, a sad smile on his lips. "Did you link Blakes life to your own?"

I knew he thought it was stupid, that it was a bad idea- but I wasn't thinking rationally, I was thinking of him. I wasn't going to lose him. Not to Amalie, not to the dread doctors, anyone. Keeping him alive was more important than how I kept him alive.

"I did." I shot back with a shrug because I didn't have an ounce of regret for what I had done, I would do it over and over again, even if Blake hated me for it.

"Deaton." Blake snapped. "Tell her not to do it-"

"I can't tell Aires what to do, Blake." Deaton regretfully muttered. "But Aires, please think about this, what your doing-"

"I know what I'm doing, Deaton. I did this, I caused all of this- I'm going to fix it . Okay? I have to fix this-"

"This isn't like the nogitsune, Aires." Deaton interrupted, shutting me up as I stared at him with narrowed eyes and parted lips. "You don't have to do this by yourself, you don't have to carry the weight of it all like you did with the nogitsune. You don't have to kill yourself trying to fix this. You don't have to feel guilty over this."