[chapter fourty five] karma's a bitch

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

TW/ DRUGS

Aires pov...

Not even twenty four hours in Beacon Hills and I had already committed a crime.

"Okay. Okay." Stiles mumbled under his breath whilst practically dragging me through the crowded hallways. "We go to them at lunch and show them this, okay?"

An angered growl slipped from my lips as I pulled my hand out of his. With a roll of my eyes, I folded my arms against my chest whilst spinning on my heel to shoot daggers at the boy.

"Stiles." I hissed through clenched teeth. "We don't have anything to show them."

There was nothing in his school file. Nothing in his past school files. We had nothing.

It was his word against mine. What Aiden had told me and what Theo was claiming. He claimed that he had been turned by Aiden's old alpha, and I called bullshit.

Ethan and Aiden didn't leave a single member of their pack alive, so who the hell told Theo about their so-called 'alpha'.

It was crap.

Pure crap.

"Yes we do!" He shrieked with an overdramatic roll of his eyes.

"No we don't-"

"We have a criminal tremor Ree-"

"OH GOD, SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! THAT'S NOT A THING, STILES! IT'S HIS WORD AGAINST MINE, WHO DO YOU THINK SCOTT IS GOING TO BELIEVE?"

Slowly, a sad smile crept into the boy's lips whilst his arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him. The deafening silence that filled the air between us answered what I already knew to be true.

Scott wouldn't believe me.

And so I was left to deal with it all on my own. Theo was a bad person, he wasn't here for a 'pack', or for 'friends'. He had other motives. The second he showed up in Beacon Hills, he began his act. He was cold, and calculated, and stupid.

There was something off about Theo Raeken, and I intended to discover all of his secrets.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Rage burned its way through the girl's blood as the voices grew unbearably loud inside her head. With every pirouette, her movements turned harsher, sharper.

Ballet was supposed to be her escape, and yet it did nothing to help with the aching desire to relapse that consumed her every thought. Two days clean, she was two days clean and having the worst withdrawals of her life.

Clean.

Clean.

Clean.

I need to get clean.

"Hi stranger." A cool voice muttered whilst slipping into the ballet studio.

A murderous glare stretched across Aires face as chills broke out across her skin. As her spins came to a halt, she slowly tilted her head to the side, eyes narrowed as she watched Theo through the mirror.

"What do you want?" She whispered slowly.

"To talk to you."

A condescending laugh fell from the girl's lips as she gently cocked her head. "Is that so?"

"Your mad, I get it-"

"Oh I'm not mad." She shot back, iciness lacing her words. "I simply... don't care."