[chapter ninety five] break her mind

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Mechanically, Aires' eyes fluttered open.

Everybody was on the floor, all unconscious, all still. The girl studied each and everyone one of them, and with every second that passed, the smirk that ghosted her lips grew bigger and bigger.

Wasting no time, the girl jumped out of the chair and stepped around the scattered bodies. Klaus, Chris, Deaton, Blake and Isaac were all down.

There was nothing stopping her anymore.

With a mutter under her breath, the girl used her magic to shatter what was once the door. Slowly, she stepped through the shattered frame, the crunch of the glass echoed in the air as she stepped out of the building and into the woods.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

The safe house they had taken her to was no safer than if they had hidden her in her own home. The girl knew where she was, she knew the second she stepped out where it was that they had hidden her.

They had done a lousy job at trying to fool her.

Robotically, Aires walked through the graveyard, only coming to a halt when she stood in a perfect parallel line between Parrish and Lydia.

Not a flicker of emotion was on the girl's face as she stared down at the grave in front of her.

Tate Hale.

"Mental strength?" A voice muttered from behind her, making her robotically turn around.

Softly, a dread doctor brought his hand up to the girl's face as he assessed her. "Indestructible, but she let us in."

"Give a status report."

"The Eve Witch let us in her head approximately an hour ago. She and the dark side are both in a void, both trying to get control, we need the dark side to take over. We know her strengths and weaknesses- we know how to break her mind. We know how to let the dark side come to light."

"How?"

"We have to send Aires to the other side."

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

THIS IS SO SHORT, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR IT.