[chapter four] her own personal hell

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Hours later, the pack arrived back in Beacon Hills and headed straight to Deaton's clinic. As Aires crossed the border, she resisted the urge to throw up. She was back in Beacon Hills, the one place she never ever wanted to return. No friends could've ever tempted her to go back, not when the place she grew up was tainted with pain and tragic memories.

The fire, Sage, Allison, Aiden, her death, her addiction, the coven, the nogitsune, Eichen House, dark magic, the nemeton. All of it happened in Beacon Hills.

The town hosted her nightmares. Every single bad thing that had ever happened to her happened in Beacon Hills. And as she emptily stared out the window she was reminded of all her past memories.

WHY WOULD YOU BRING ME HERE, she wanted to scream.

WHY WOULD YOU BRING ME BACK TO THIS TOWN?

She had no choice but to cross the border, but to return to the town she hated more than anything. 

"Well, I have to say, this is unlike anything I have ever seen before." Deaton mumbled whilst inspecting Derek's body. "I'm afraid there's nothing I can do but monitor him until he wakes up, this is far out of my knowledge and more in hers." 

"Witches." She whispered firmly, voicing what she already knew to be true. "They had something to do with it." 

She could feel it in her bones. It was no coincidence that there was a building not far from the church, one with magic in the walls, with cloaked figures- where her necklace was. 

"Yes but-"

"They are with Kate. Kate has a witch on her side which complicates almost everything now."

"What do you mean?"

She couldn't tell them about the necklace, she couldn't tell them about anything. Not when she didn't know what any of it meant.

"Nothing. Nothing." Aires mumbled under her breath.

"Well it looks like nothing else will be happening here tonight so why don't you head off." Deaton suggested, nervously glancing at Stiles for help. 

He knew Aires wasn't going to go easily.

"What?" The Hale hissed. "I'm not leaving him-"

"Well we cannot do anything until Derek wakes up and due to the amount of magic used on his body I'm guessing it will be a few days at most."

But no matter what he said, it wouldn't change Aires' mind. She wasn't leaving her brother.

"I'm not leaving Derek, not after what happened." She whispered, however left out the rest of her reasoning.

If she was to leave, even only for a few hours, she would have to walk out the clinic into the ghost town of her past, the place she swore she would never return to.

"Aires, you're bleeding through your top."

And just like the boy had said, the Hale was bleeding through her top. The blood served as a reminder of what she had just escaped, torture. Once again she had escaped, with wounds as a reminder of what she had been through.

Sensing the tension radiating off of Aires body and the confliction in her eyes, Stiles jumped out of his seat and hooked his arms around the back of the girls legs, carefully throwing her over his shoulder.

"STILES!" She furiously screamed, her eyes burned with rage as a murderous expresion twisted on her features.

"You need to clean yourself up." The boy mumbled back.