CHAPTER 21: A Heartfelt Meal

A/N: 3000... DAMN!
Honestly, I never expected this book to reach so many views
( ノ^ω^)ノ
I am so happy that you all gave time to this story, and since this is my first story ever, I am even happier 🥹
Ok, I'll let you guys enjoy the happy times of Naruto and Sasuke! (Though I don't know how long they will last 😅🫣)

Naruto was currently under the shower that had just the right amount of pressure, and the temperature of the water was perfect. The steaming water touched Naruto's golden locks and slipped down his manly figure, following the outlines of his abs, speeding over to his muscular legs, and finally, down to the floor.

He took in a deep breath as he could feel his muscles relax under the weight of the droplets that were raining down on him. He ran his hand through his hair as he cherished this morning shower in peace.

'Nothing can wake me up better than a hot morning shower-'

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"NARUTO! WAKE UP, DOBE! OPEN THE DAMN GATE!"

"What the- ?!"

Naruto slipped because of how startled he was. He somehow managed to steady himself, saving his butt and spine from severe injury. He turned off the shower and quickly draped the orange towel around his waist before walking out of the washroom.

Kurama was aggressively growling at the door, keeping all his nine tails still. This worried Naruto a little as he petted the animal on the head.

"What's wrong, Kurama?"

He tried to get the animal to calm down, but the fox did not relax even in the slightest. Naruto furrowed his eyebrows in response to Kurama's strange behavior and walked closer to the front door of his rundown apartment.

His eyes widened as he peeped through the small hole in the wooden door and saw familiar duckbutt hair.

'Sasuke? What's he doing here?'

"OI DOBE! I SWEAR I'M GONNA BREAK THIS DOOR AND ENTER IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT IN 5 SECONDS!"

Sasuke yelled, getting Naruto to snap out of his thoughts. He was about to turn around and run to his room to put on some clothes before another set of words came from right outside his door.

"ALSO! REMEMBER THAT IT'S THE MONEY YOU SAVED FOR YOUR PLAYSTATION THAT WILL BE USED FOR PAYING FOR THE BROKEN DOOR! I WON'T PAY SHIT!"

With a huff, Sasuke finally leaned back against the door. He was frustrated that the blond was taking so long to open the door. After all, he had been waiting out there in the cold for the past thirty minutes now.

However, on the other side of the door, was an almost naked Naruto who stood in the middle, amused yet scared of what Sasuke said. In the last few weeks he had spent with the raven, Naruto knew that Sasuke wasn't to be messed with. He knew that the young Uchiha was very much capable of doing what he said.

"Acting all bratty now, are we?"

Naruto smirked as a thought crossed his mind. He knew the perfect way to quiet his nonchalantly screaming student.

He decided against putting his clothes on and went to greet the raven at the door, in only his bath towel.

Sasuke heard the shuffling and slight growling behind the door before stepping away from it.

"Tsk, what took you -"

"Oh! Sasuke! Sorry, I was showering, dattebayo!"

The blonde held the door open for the raven with one hand as he rubbed his nape while chuckling sheepishly with the other.