CHAPTER 9: The Little Secret ⚠️

A/N: WARNING!! ⚠️ Mentions of sexual harassment and severe physical torture.
Also, sorry for not posting on schedule.🤧 In any case, brace yourselves 😁

MEANWHILE, INSIDE THE UCHIHA RESIDENT~

Sasuke was sharpening his sword skills with his sensei in the central hall of his mansion. He had been doing so every alternate day, except Sundays, for the past ten years.

Why?

Because he had been ordered to choose a sport that he wanted to learn when he was six. Uchihas had to excel in everything.

Young Sasuke was never interested in rough games like soccer or basketball. He was always artistic. He wanted to learn art, any kind of art. So, he chose that one sport that was no less than a form of art for him. He picked the 'katana' and named it 'Kusanagi'.

He loved the way his katana moved in his hands, as if it were a part of his body. His moves were fierce yet elegant as he danced with his sword rhythmical with fluid grace.

Sasuke's beauty could captivate anyone who saw him handling his Kusanagi, and his sensei, Orochimaru, was no exception.

He had been eyeing Sasuke since he hit puberty. And Sasuke was aware of it. He knew that he was not safe with him, that his safety was jeopardized every other day, but there was no way to help it.

Just like any other time, Sasuke, in his set of white and grey hakama kimono, sparred for an hour. The hall was echoing with the serenade of the blades before Orochimaru held his steel to Sasuke's neck.

"If it weren't for the slippery floor, I would've been defeated by you. You're already catching up with me, Sasuke kun."

Orochimaru spoke, retracting his katana back into its sheath. His voice was eerily husky, and his eyes were yellow, almost like a snake's, as they roamed all over Sasuke's body, taking in his perfect, slender frame.

Sasuke could feel Orochimaru's eyes on him. A shiver ran down his spine, but he kept his cool. He calmed himself down and glared directly at Orochimaru.

"Oh, Sasuke kun, don't give me that stare. It's only natural that I admire your perfect curves."

Orochimaru spoke bluntly and began advancing towards him. His hand stretched out, aiming for Sasuke's waist. Sasuke saw through his attempt and slapped his hand away in an instant.

"Oho! Sasuke kun, are you going to disobey your elders? I believe it's against the morals of the Uchihas."

Orochimaru had a point. He was a very important person to Fugaku, and Sasuke knew that the last thing his father would want was to anger him.

'He might be an important person, but I can't let him harass me. It'll bring shame on the Uchiha name... No... I don't want him to touch me.'

Sasuke was scared, but he glared at Orochimaru with lifeless eyes.

"Orochimaru, don't try and sabotage the pride of an Uchiha."

Orochimaru smiled at him. Suddenly, he was behind Sasuke and grabbed his throat tightly, choking him hard. Sasuke, caught off guard, was struggling to breathe and clawing at the pale hand. Orochimaru, not minding it, slipped his other hand around Sasuke's waist, slowly reaching for the slit of the kimono. He slid his hand inside and caressed Sasuke's skin over his sweat-covered chest, continuing to feel his lean body.

"It's not the Uchiha's, but your pride. Let me prove it to you, Sasuke kun..."

He whispered right into Sasuke's ears.