Sasuke's Journal Entry (1)

" It hurts being exposed to light when your eyes are already used to the darkness around you..."

The feeling of being vulnerable... that's what I learned about myself today.

I didn't even know how it felt before today. It was an unfamiliar experience. I felt exposed. I felt that I was in danger. I felt scared... My heart was beating fast, so fast that it could've exploded.

My heart has never beaten so fast, not even when father calls me to the dungeons...

It happened for the first time in my life. I was worried about not being able to hold on to my facade.

And yet, some part of me felt warm and safe.

I don't understand how he managed to do that to me. This guy, who is an alumnus and rejoined the school as an assistant coach. His name is Naruto.

He has ethereal features...

His eyes are a cerulean blue, which can deceive anyone if paired with his flashy smile. His voice is raspy and deep, which is unrealistically pleasant to the ears. His blond hair makes him shine no less than the sun. There is a warmth around him that attracts everyone, and I am no exception.

However, there is something cold brooding deep within him, I just know it. I also know he won't ever admit to it, especially to a stranger like me.

In a way, he is like me...

I want to know what's going on in that brain of his.

But my curiosity is battling with my inner demons. I want to get to know what's hurting him, but for that, I will have to expose myself to him equally. I don't want to do that. I don't want this blond to see my flaws.

I don't want him to think I am not perfect...

And so, I tried to drive him away. I tried to hide everything, but it backfired. He was very offended. I didn't want that.

Is it wrong to feel that way towards someone whom I've just met? It feels like I've known him for years, and yet I don't know him enough.

I don't know... I hope that with those rounds, I was able to make it up to him, even if only a little bit. It's true I didn't want to lose to him, but I saw it as a way of punishing myself.

I feel sore as hell, but it's what I deserve for hurting such a pure soul.

~ recorded on the night of the "Waning Gibbous"

*Waning Gibbous - when the moon is more than 99% visible and is decrescent (the lessening final quarter)

A/N: Hello!
Well I know this part needs a few explanations.

So, it's a personal habit of mine to write in my journal at night. So i record the days in which I write journals by the phase of the Moon 🌙🌚😅
So, if it's weird for you all then I am really sorry. 🥺🙇🏻‍♀️
Anyways, I'll see you all soon! Till then take care (^-^)/
Author sound out ~ ✌🏻