CHAPTER 5: Losing to You

A/N: So... thanks a lot for making time to read another chapter of this book ( 〃▽〃)
I hope you enjoy it 🤗

There lay Sasuke with his eyes closed and his head resting on the tree trunk. He had earpods plugged into his ears, and he was almost subconsciously humming the tune of the song. His black locks were flowing along with the wind. He looked beautiful, like an angel to Naruto. He could have looked at him all day if it wasn't for the lesson he had to go back to.

Naruto slowly walked up to Sasuke and sat beside him, crumbling a few dried leaves on the ground under his weight. Naruto watched him in silence, and before he knew it, he was smiling.

'He looks so peaceful.'

Naruto admired the face of the raven who now had a name.

'Sasuke...huh'

Naruto reached out and moved his hands to grab Sasuke's earpods. He removed one of them from Sasuke's ears and placed it in his own. At first, Naruto was surprised at how similar their taste in music was.
The song "Hurricane" by Prevail was nearing its chorus as Naruto recovered from the slight shock and began vibing to the song.

Sasuke's eyes shot open as he felt something warm touching his ears. He lifted his head and turned it sideways to be greeted by the sight of the most handsome man, the blond whose name Sasuke had gotten to know a while ago.

'Naruto?'

Sasuke thought to himself as he feasted on the gorgeous view before him. Naruto was leaning against the bark of the same tree as Sasuke, his eyes shut and a slight smirk on his face. His head swayed a little to the tune. He looked so relaxed, as if he hadn't just invaded Sasuke's personal space, disturbed him by taking his earpod off, and was currently listening to a song from Sasuke's playlist (which was a very personal thing for him). Sasuke pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind and decided to question the blonde's actions.

"Oi, dobe! What do you think you're doing?"

Naruto opened his eyes and looked Sasuke in the eye. He shifted a little in his place before hunching his back slightly to bring his face to Sasuke's level.

"Teme... you do know that I am technically your sensei, right?"

Naruto spoke in a tone that Sasuke thought carried hints of mischief, but he spoke facts. However, seeing how unfazed Naruto was by Sasuke's attempt to annoy him, Sasuke decided to continue it further. He found the interaction a little amusing in some way.

"Says the one who asked his students to call him by his name without any honorifics. You asked for this, remember?"

"So you were paying attention to me all along?"

Naruto was now smiling in the cockiest way Sasuke had ever seen anyone do it. He could feel his cheeks flush with blood from the embarrassment of getting caught. He needed to end it quickly. He could feel his walls crumbling, and he couldn't let that happen with a complete stranger. He had to leave that place and go away from Naruto, now.

"You said you were my sensei, right? So, Naruto Sensei, please act like a sensei and don't invade the personal space of your students."

Sasuke spoke in his usual cold voice as he roughly took out his earpod from Naruto's ear and shoved it away along with the other one. He quickly got up to his feet and dusted away the mud from his uniform. While doing so, he could see Naruto's face turn to a frown before the blond spoke again, sounding more annoyed than before.

"Oi! Why are you being so mean? I was trying to talk to you nicely, dattebayo. What is your problem?"

"You,"