Chapter 299 - 300

Chapter 299 The Chen Family Visits

Wei Hua thought about it seriously and felt that Mr. Wei suddenly decided to come to his wedding. Apart from these two reasons, he did not run away.

Mr. Wei is not a good parent, but he is definitely a full-fledged businessman. He will not be too early if there is no profit. No matter what he does, he must put his interests out and think carefully about it. Only after he has calculated the best interests, he will decide to do something. Or don't do it.

In Wei Hua's view, such a life is very tiring, as he is calculating this and that every day. However, this has become the normal state of Mr. Wei's life. This normal state makes Mr. Wei become more and more superior, and at the same time, he gradually becomes farther and farther away from his family ties.

Whether it is Wei Hua or Wei Chen, recent events have completely wiped out their respect and admiration for Mr. Wei, and even their affection for Mr. Wei as their elder has slowly faded. .

So for this wedding, Wei Hua just made a phone call to tell Mr. Wei. As for whether Mr. Wei would come to attend, Wei Hua actually didn't care at all.

Of course, now Mr. Wei plans to come over to attend his wedding with Cookie, and he has the same attitude - it doesn't matter. Just think of it as having an extra pair of chopsticks at the banquet.

However, what troubled Wei Hua was not that Mr. Wei came to attend the wedding, but that regardless of the two possible purposes of Mr. Wei's coming here, it would be a trouble for him and Wei Chen.

Mr. Wei is not the kind of person who can be dismissed in a few words. Once he knows that he can get greater benefits from Cookie or Chen Li, it will be difficult to get rid of him.

This is a blood-sucking insect. If you get it, don't get rid of it easily.

Such comments may sound disrespectful to elders, but respect is always relative. In the past, Mr. Wei was indeed the person Wei Hua respected the most, but after some recent events, this respect has been completely wiped out.

Wei Chen saw Wei Hua's worry and reached out to pat Wei Hua's shoulder, "The soldiers are here to block the water and cover up the soil. Don't worry too much." At this moment, Wei Chen's face was as expressionless as ever, and his eyes were cold.

Wei Hua lost respect for Mr. Wei, so why did Wei Chen lose respect?

"Yeah." Wei Hua nodded. Indeed, now that they have seen each other, let Mr. Wei do whatever he wants. As for whether they can succeed in the end, it still depends on them.

And the Wei Hua and Wei Chen now are no longer the Wei Hua and Wei Chen they were before. They no longer rely on the Wei family, and they have their own abilities and power. If they really want to break up with the Wei family, the Wei family can't get rid of them.

Just at this moment, Cookie came out after changing into her wedding dress. Wei Hua saw it and walked over without saying anything to Wei Chen, his eyes fixed on Cookie.

Men's wedding dresses are no different from the formal attire they wear in daily life. Perhaps because of this factor of wedding dress, wearing a wedding dress is much more handsome than wearing formal attire on ordinary days.

Of course, some people have their own filters in their eyes, and they have several layers of them, like Wei Hua. He looks so handsome when he looks at Cookie now, and his eyes are glued to it, and he can't move it away no matter what. , with a smile on his lips, looking silly. When Cookie met Wei Hua's fiery gaze, she was naturally very happy, but she said: "Stop your saliva, it's so ugly."

Wei Hua pretended not to hear, hugged Cookie, and kissed Cookie's lips He pressed a kiss to Wei Hua and said with a smile: "Daughter-in-law, you are so handsome!"