Chapter 181 - 182

Chapter 181 I want to help you

Wei Chen’s answer was unexpected by Mr. Morey, but when he thought about it carefully, it made sense.

After Wei Chen finished saying this, he turned around and prepared dishes for Chen Li. He peeled the shelled ones for Chen Li. He took the hot ones and let them cool down first. He served Chen Li with soup and took care of all Chen Li's needs. . Chen Li only had to lower his head and be responsible for eating. Wei Chen had already prepared everything for him. Mr. Morey couldn't help but sigh when he saw this attentiveness.

Wei Chen did all this very skillfully. He definitely didn't do it in a day or two, and it definitely didn't just show off in front of him. Mr. Morey could see that Wei Chen had been persisting in this aspect for a long time. It's even possible to do it every day, otherwise you wouldn't be so proficient.

Moreover, Mr. Morey noticed Wei Chen's gaze. Wei Chen's gaze was cold. When facing him, it was only a little polite, but more of a kind of alienation, rejecting people thousands of miles away. But when Wei Chen's eyes fell on Chen Li, no matter whether they were cold or distant, they immediately became gentle the moment he looked at Chen Li, making Wei Chen's stern facial lines soften a bit.

It is because of this that Mr. Morey chose to believe in the authenticity of what Wei Chen said. He really valued his partner. Even if he had an insignificant painting in his partner's eyes, it could win him a painting worth several dollars. There was no reason for Wei Chen to put the contract worth 100 million on the trading desk and exchange it for equal value.

This is a young man with excellent character and ability. Mr. Morey defined Wei Chen in his heart.

"Director Wei, are you willing to develop in the United States? There is a broader market and opportunities there." Mr. Morey finally started poaching. If this young man joins his company, he will definitely give it to his company. It brought more vitality and vitality. "Sorry, not available at the moment." Wei Chen refused bluntly.

"Really? Max is just a brand under the Morey family. Director Wei must have heard of the Morey family in the United States, right? As long as you are willing to follow me to the United States, with Director Wei's ability, the future development will definitely be It's limitless. Isn't there an old saying in your Chinese country that people go to higher places? I think the Morey family is at a higher place than the Changfeng Group. I believe that in the Morey family, Director Wei, you can definitely do it. It will shine." Mr. Morey did not give up. Now the Morey family has entered a critical period. If Wei Chen can be recruited into his family at this time, his fight in the family will be more powerful.

Now is the time when he needs talents, and Wei Chen is the talent that meets his requirements.

"Sorry." Wei Chen refused again, this time his attitude was more determined than last time.

"What a pity." Mr. Morey expressed his regret without concealing it. He even shook his head helplessly and said, "I have already drawn up the contract. Let's go up and take a look after dinner."

Since it cannot be If you are your right-hand man, it is acceptable to become a collaborator.

"Mr. Morey, it's a pleasure to cooperate." Wei Chen's attitude was still calm, and he did not show any surprise because of the conclusion of this cooperation.

Naturally, Mr. Morey appreciates this confident look.

Chen Li had always been a transparent person, so there was no need for him to say anything in this situation. Wei Chen took good care of him, and he only had to worry about eating during the whole process.

After the meal was finished, Mr. Morey and Wei Chen went straight to the topic.

The contract was drawn up when Mr. Morey was about to have dinner with Wei Chen. Mr. Morey drew up two contracts. One was a regular contract with only five years, and the other was for Mr. Morey in the restaurant. I mean, a twenty-year exclusive agency contract.

Rebirth of the Ultimate Pampering MarriageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara