Chapter 285 - 286

Chapter 285 It’s the due date

There is confusion, there is struggle, and there is even more glory.

For example, in one of the paintings, the author wildly mixed two time and space into one space. When humiliation and glory collide, and when the vanguard of the dead stand in front of modern skyscrapers, this collision is a direct impact human mind.

You see, your sacrifice back then was not in vain. It is precisely because of your sacrifice that we have achieved such a prosperous age.

The collision of light and darkness, the impact of hatred and joy, creates a shocking picture that makes people sing praises for the development of modern times, while also remembering history and the great martyrs who shed blood and sacrificed their lives for the sake of China !

Other paintings also have their own meanings, but they are also full of souls. These souls show the most authentic China to the world in a way that directly touches the soul. This is an art exhibition that can ignite the world!

The director of the Culture and Propaganda Department believed so strongly that he agreed to Zhuge Yu's request. He also wanted these twenty paintings to travel around the world and let the world see and understand the real China!

Zhuge Yu was not surprised that the Minister of Culture and Propaganda agreed to host the meeting, but he was very surprised by the request made by the Minister of Culture and Propaganda. However, after thinking about it for a while, Zhuge Yu agreed.

Since the Cultural and Propaganda Department can take Chen Li's paintings to exhibitions all over the world, why not do it?

Zhuge Yu had a pleasant conversation with the director of the Cultural and Propaganda Department, and the two even drank a bottle of liquor before they separated.

Zhuge Yu was so drunk that he was so happy that when Zhuge Feng came to pick him up, he threw Zhuge Yu directly into the back seat of the car.

Zhuge Yu slept until noon the next day. Being jet-lagged and drunk, he slept very soundly. During this period, the phone rang several times, but he didn't hear it.

When Zhuge Yu woke up and saw the caller ID on his mobile phone, he realized that Chen Yunlan and Sylvester had called him several times. They were obviously here to ask about the results. When he was drunk yesterday, he forgot to call him first. and Chen Yunlan reported the good news. Zhuge Yu knocked on his head, which was a little swollen due to hangover. Just as he was about to call Chen Yunlan, his cell phone rang. The call came from the director of the Cultural and Publicity Department, saying that the higher-ups had approved the plan to host this art exhibition, and that the first art exhibition was required to be held in China, and there were also requirements for the time of the domestic exhibition, which was set on the National Day of China. .

Zhuge Yu did not agree immediately and said that he would discuss it with the creator of the painting.

After hanging up the phone, Zhuge Yu immediately called Chen Yunlan. After Chen Yunlan heard these requests, Zhuge Yu discussed it for a long time and agreed.

The main reason is that there is no problem with time. During the National Day of China, Chen Li is due to give birth. Then he can return to China to hold an art exhibition. Moreover, this theme art exhibition is held in China for the first time, and it is fully in line with the theme. .

The art exhibition has been settled. With the organizer, Chen Yunlan and Zhuge Yu don’t need to worry about many subsequent things. Moreover, there are still a few months until China’s National Day, so they still have plenty of time. of.

Of course, Chen Yunlan also told Chen Li about this matter. Chen Li was very happy when he heard that the organizer of his art exhibition was the national cultural propaganda department.

Rebirth of the Ultimate Pampering Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें