Chapter 193 - 194

Chapter 193 Tacit Cooperation

In the dark night, Cookie sat quietly in front of the computer. The surroundings were quiet. Only the fingers tapping on the keyboard made a crackling sound. String after string of codes in the computer flashed quickly, and soon Fenger and Fenger El Morey's computers were connected.

At this moment, Fingel Morey is sitting in front of the computer. For some reason, a large string of sweat has formed on his forehead. The unknown is always the scariest thing. The person on the other side of the computer is too mysterious. He doesn't even know what the other person has. With how many tricks he had, this also made Fingel Morey tremble when facing the hackers on the computer side.

"Hello, I have brought my daughter back. What information do you have?" Fingel Morey sent the message with trembling hands.

Soon Cookie replied to him, very coldly, "I know."

Fingel Morey wanted to ask what to do with the information about his daughter, but a paragraph appeared on the computer screen instantly.

[The data has been completely destroyed and cannot be retrieved after clicking Confirm. Do you confirm? Fingel Morey pressed the confirmation button without thinking. As the data was deleted, Fingel Morey felt relieved.

Despite this, he was still in awe of the mysterious man on the other side of the computer, and he was also worried that since this hacker could get the information he wanted, what about other hackers?

At this time, Fingel Morey realized how vulnerable the firewall of the Morey family's information system was.

As if he knew Fingel Morey's thoughts, a paragraph appeared on the computer screen again.

[Don’t worry, no one can restore the things I deleted except myself. Of course, if your daughter appears in China again, then I can get your daughter's information, and I can also get yours. 】 Sitting in Fingel Morey's current position, it is impossible not to have blood on his hands, and it is impossible to be truly innocent. Fingel Morey believes that as long as the other party is willing, his control can easily be grasped by the other party.

Fingel Morey quickly recovered, "Don't worry, Lina will never set foot on Chinese territory."

This was Fingel Morey's promise to the hackers on the computer side, and also to himself. He wouldn't even let Lina step out of the house easily. The mistakes Lina made should be borne by herself.

Moreover, now that this handle has been exposed, even if the hacker claims to have destroyed the data, it is still a hidden danger. Zuo Yi, he must expose this hidden danger himself and stage a tragic drama. Maybe for a while he will He was swallowed up by the scolding, but he believed that soon, someone would definitely applaud him for his ignorance and righteousness in killing his relatives.

The butterfly of history flapped its wings again, causing everything to quietly deviate from the track.

In Wei Chen's previous life, Fingel Morey was the most powerful candidate for the President of the United States. However, overnight, the scandal that his daughter Lena had AIDS and was deliberately promiscuous was revealed. Fingel* Even if Morey didn't know about it, he couldn't defend himself. Overnight, Fingel Morey's credibility plummeted, and he naturally missed the opportunity to become the president of the United States.

In this life, Fingel Morey knew about Lena's scandal in advance. At this time, there were still two years left before the US presidential election. These two years were enough for him to resolve this crisis.

In this life, Fingel Morey even established an AIDS treatment foundation under the banner of atonement. In two years, this foundation developed rapidly and helped many AIDS patients, and this also created a good foundation for Fingel. Germorey accumulated popularity among the people, further pushing him to the position of President of the United States.