Chapter 021 - 022

Chapter 021 A Slap

"Arrest the person!" After receiving Du Lihun's order, Officer Zheng asked his men to arrest the servant, but he felt sad in his heart that he wanted to arrest someone from the Chen family, even though it was just an insignificant person. The servant, after all, had offended the Chen family, and he had offended the Chen family.

The servant was detained, and just when everyone thought the matter was over, Wei Chen took back the document bag from Officer Zheng.

Officer Zheng was puzzled, "Master Wei, this is evidence against the suspect, why do you want to take it back?"

Wei Chen raised the document bag in his hand and said: "There is no injury report, it's just a way for me to lure the suspect into submission. , there are just a few pieces of white paper inside."

Du Lihun frowned slightly, but soon relaxed, but her gaze on Wei Chen was a little cold.

Officer Zheng knew very well that he could not watch the affairs of the Chen and Wei families. After arresting the servant, he immediately said goodbye and left. He, a small person, could not afford to touch the two behemoths of the Chen and Wei families.

When Officer Zheng walked to the door, he happened to hear Wei Chen's cold voice, "Thanks to Mrs. Chen for righteously exterminating the marriage this time, we can catch the culprit who abused Chen Li." The irony in the words made Officer Zheng even a moment away. The door can also be felt clearly.

Yeah, how could it not be ironic? The young master of the Chen family was actually abused by a servant and was hospitalized, but the Chen family did not notice anything. If this spread, you might as well think about what others would laugh at or think.

Killing relatives for righteousness? It is possible to kill one's relatives, but how can it be righteous? It's extremely ironic.

"Tsk, tsk, even if this is not your biological child, you can't just watch a person being abused by a servant, right? Maybe it was not the servant who abused her, but her instigation. They say Mrs. Chen is compassionate, but I think she is a vicious woman. !" A trainee policeman muttered to his seniors in a low voice after experiencing all this.

The senior kicked the trainee policeman moderately and scolded him softly, "Shut up and just mind yourself!"

Officer Zheng listened to the words of his two subordinates. He didn't say anything on his face, but in his heart But he looked at Wei Chen in a different light. This young master of the Wei family not only tricked the Chen family with a few pieces of white paper, but also suddenly broke the good person image that the Chen family's wife, Du Lihun, had worked hard to maintain for several years.

If this matter spreads, people will probably think like the trainee policeman did, thinking that Du Lihun deliberately let her subordinates abuse Chen Li. What Wei Chen did in this matter was to arrest only an insignificant servant of the Chen family. It seemed that there was no substantial harm to the Chen family, but an invisible slap fell hard on the Chen family, especially the Chen family. There was nothing wrong with the lady's face, and she stood on the high ground between emotion and reason.

Tsk, tsk, it’s really an invincible weapon!

What Officer Zheng could think of, Du Lihun could naturally think of, but she could only knock out her teeth and swallow it in her stomach. Even if she felt anxious, she still had a calm look on her face.

"Wei Chen, that's all for this time. Don't blame your aunt. There are times when your aunt can't take care of the servants' affairs. As long as Chen Li is fine." Chen Yunsheng still smiled and said The sound relaxed the atmosphere in the living room and left a staircase for each other.