Chapter 201 - 202

Chapter 201 Encounter in the mall

Wei Chen was slightly startled when he heard this, but he was not surprised. He estimated that Wei Hua did not take the initiative to tell Mr. Wei about this matter. A large part of it may be that Mr. Wei heard from Wei Zhenxiong that the project was inexplicably stopped by Wei Hua, so he called Wei Hua to ask Wei Hua the reason. The family informed the old man about setting a trap for the Wei family.

Years ago, Mr. Wei originally planned to transfer Wei Zhenxiong back to the Magic City and let Wei Hua manage the Imperial City's industries. However, because of the cooperation project between Wei Zhenxiong and the Chen family, Mr. Wei did not transfer Wei Zhenxiong back.

But this time it was different. Wei Zhenxiong almost caused a catastrophe. If Wei Hua had not terminated the project early, under the pressure of the Chen family, the Wei family in the imperial capital might have ceased to exist.

In this way, Mr. Wei was naturally angry. No matter how good Wei Zhenxiong was this time, Mr. Wei probably would not let Wei Zhenxiong be in the imperial capital again.

Wei Zhenxiong may not be willing to give in, but will choose to return to the Magic City in the end. From the fact that Wei Hua could quietly obtain 13% of the equity of the Wei family in the imperial capital, it can be seen that the Wei family in the imperial capital should already be in Wei Hua's hands.

Wei Zhenxiong will go back. Since he is suppressed by a junior and can't do anything by himself, he might as well go back to the Demon City and become his crown prince. Although most of the rights in the Demon City are in the hands of Mr. Wei, he can still leak out a little bit. , controlled by Wei Zhenxiong.

In just a moment, Wei Chen figured out the powerful relationship.

"I understand." Wei Chen nodded, his eyes falling on another document in his hand, "What's in this?" Obviously he didn't want to talk more about Wei Zhenxiong.

Wei Hua understood and did not focus on Wei Zhenxiong, but said: "During the Spring Festival, didn't we go back to the Magic City? I heard from Awen that you were investigating the kidnapping fifteen years ago. It happened that I had a college classmate who worked at the Ministry of Public Security, so I asked him to help me check some information, which contained the confession of the kidnapper who survived. Maybe you can take a look."

Wei Chen looked at the paper in his hand . This document has a somewhat deep look.

After he found out that Chen Li was the little boy back then, he started to investigate the kidnapping case. But maybe because someone wanted this kidnapping case to be sealed forever, no matter how Wei Chen investigated, at the critical moment, the investigators Everyone responded to him saying sorry and couldn't investigate further.

"My classmate said that it was a little difficult to get this information, as if someone didn't want people to know about it." Wei Hua added, which just confirmed Wei Chen's idea. A relatively high-ranking official from the Ministry of Public Security wanted to get it. It's a little difficult to find this information. So what's the secret behind the kidnapping case fifteen years ago?

"I've been investigating this matter for a long time, but when it reaches a certain level, the line is blocked, and many people don't dare to investigate anymore." Wei Chen did not open the document, he just whispered it gently There is a deep look on the surface of the document bag.

"So you think your kidnapping was not a coincidence? Someone did it deliberately? There was even someone behind the scenes?" Wei Hua did not read the information when he got it back. After all, Wei Chen's privacy was involved. Now listen to it. Wei Chen said this, and he realized that the kidnapping case back then was not simple at all.