Chapter 391 - 392

Chapter 391 Xiping left

Xie Chunsheng and Chen Yunlan after their wedding, they left everything behind and went on a honeymoon trip.

No one knew where they were going or how long they had been there. Only the photos of the two embracing each other in their circle of friends tell their relatives that they are very happy now. Chen Li now looks through Chen Yunlan's Moments from time to time. Sometimes he will post photos of him and Xie Chunsheng on his Moments, and sometimes he will post Chen Yunlan's paintings.

But whether it's a group photo or a painting, they all show great happiness.

At this time, Chen Li truly felt whether Chen Yunlan's life had been peaceful and he would be happy forever.

Time flies, and a long time passes, and Qiuqiu has reached the age of going to kindergarten.

This did not happen suddenly for Qiuqiu. In fact, after Qiuqiu's birthday, Wei Chen and Chen Li both intentionally or unintentionally informed Qiuqiu about going to kindergarten.

Subconsciously, Qiuqiu also knew that he had grown up and could leave his two fathers for a while.

At the beginning, Qiuqiu didn't accept it very well. At night, she pestered the two fathers pitifully and wanted to sleep with them.

However, when it comes to educating their children, Wei Shen and Chen Li have surprisingly consistent intentions. They do not relent because of Qiuqiu's coquettishness, and justly let Qiuqiu go back to his room to sleep.

Qiuqiu didn't make any fuss, so he went back to his room aggrievedly.

But early the next morning, when Wei Chen opened the door, Qiuqiu was waiting at the door holding his little pillow. When he saw the big daddy coming out, he raised his head, opened his big eyes, and looked pitifully. Wei Chen said: "Big Daddy."

Wei Chen only felt that his heart was hit hard. A white and fat little guy looked at you with a pair of big watery eyes early in the morning, and he was still wearing a pair of shorts. Wearing a dinosaur one-piece pajamas and holding a small pillow in his hand, no one can stand such a cute attack, not even Wei Chen.

Wei Chen couldn't bear it anymore, but he still had to follow the principles. He coughed and tried to keep his tone as calm as possible, "Good morning, Qiuqiu."

Qiuqiu rushed over and hugged the big daddy's legs, still looking up He nodded and said, "Big Daddy, I want to sleep with you."

He went to kindergarten in the future and had fewer opportunities to see his father and Big Daddy, so he had to make up for it at night.

Wei Chen leaned over and picked up Qiuqiu and said, "Qiuqiu, you are a big kid now. You should go to sleep by yourself at night."

Qiuqiu tilted his head and thought for a while, then said seriously with a pouty face: " Big daddy, I'm still young."

Wei Chen was blocked.

When Qiuqiu saw that Big Daddy was silent, he continued: "That's why I want to sleep with dads." He said it seriously.

"No!"

Chen Li's voice came out from the room, resolute.

Qiuqiu looked at Chen Li and immediately became pitiful, "Dad, I'm still young."

Chen Li came out wearing Qiuqiu's one-piece pajamas, yawned loudly, and said: "You are a big kid. "

No..." Qiuqiu wanted to argue, but was stopped by Chen Li the next second, "Dad said you are a big kid, you are a big kid now, you are about to go to kindergarten, Big Qiu." Qiuqiu."