Chapter 327 - 328

Chapter 327: Wanting to get remarried

Qiuqiu thought that Biscuit was coming to play with him, so he grinned and rubbed Biscuit's face. At this time, Qiuqiu was spitting and making bubbles. , just rubbed the saliva on the little biscuit's face.

Little Biscuit said in disgust: "Big Ball, you are so dirty." It was in a joking tone, but there was no dislike at all.

Qiuqiu thought Biscuit was praising him and giggled.

The two little guys soon rolled into a ball on the carpet, talking and giggling without knowing what they were talking about.

Cookie asked Chen Li to sit down. Knowing that Chen Li liked watching cartoons, he changed to the children's channel.

Speaking of which, Chen Li and Cookie are still cousins. Now that they are sitting together, if you look carefully, there are still some similarities between their eyebrows.

The two of them didn't talk about anything, they both watched cartoons. The simple plot showed another kind of fun.

The atmosphere in the room was peaceful and harmonious. In the living room downstairs, behind the peace and tranquility, there was an undercurrent surging.

Mr. Qu intended to introduce Wei Chen to these powerful people, but Wei Chen couldn't help but stay with Mr. Qu.

No matter who the person was, or what he said openly or secretly, Wei Chen responded appropriately. Even if there was no expression on his face, none of these dignitaries with eyes above their heads felt the slightest discomfort.

After a few words, the guests and hosts were enjoying themselves.

While Mr. Qu was talking to others, Chen Yunqi walked up to Wei Chen and said with a smile: "Mr. Wei has made a great contribution this time. Congratulations."

"Young Master Chen is joking." Wei Chen responded expressionlessly, "I just did what I should do."

Chen Yun smiled, with a meaningful look in his eyes, "I hope Mr. Wei will only do what he should do, and don't worry about things that are beyond his reach." , not every time you will be as lucky as this time."

"Young Master Chen, is this a warning?" Wei Chen's tone was somewhat indifferent.

"Mr. Wei can take this as a kind reminder."

Wei Chen said: "Thank you very much, Mr. Chen, for reminding me." Chen

Yunqi said nothing more and turned to talk to another powerful man, his eyes no longer lingering on Wei Chen. .

When Chen Yunqi came over to talk to Wei Chen, Wei Hua paid attention. He didn't know exactly what happened to Changfeng Group, but he knew to some extent that Wei Chen's handiwork must be involved. Now Chen Yunqi came to find him. Obviously It seemed like he was coming here with bad intentions. "Are you okay?" Wei Hua walked to Wei Chen and asked with some concern.

Wei Chen shook his head, "It's okay."

Wei Hua put his hand on Wei Chen's shoulder and patted it gently, "Be careful^"

In the past, Wei Hua didn't have a deep understanding of the Chen family, but now it's different Although he didn't know everything about who the Chen family was and how powerful it was, Wei Chen had officially broken up with the Chen family. In the future, there would be endless dangers waiting for him. .

"You too."

In this whirlpool, how many people in the Wei family can survive alone?

After a brief exchange, the two brothers went to greet the guests.