Chapter 235 - 236

Chapter 235 Don’t Envy Don’t Be Jealous

They originally thought it was the person named Chen Li who was maliciously hyping up, but now it seems that this is not hype, but fact!

How old is this young man? He looks like he is only 17 or 18 years old, but he has been accepted as an apprentice by two masters of domestic oil painting and traditional Chinese painting. How many people in the current calligraphy and painting world can have this background?

If "Light" is really painted by this young man, it doesn't matter if the young man's level can be stable and stable at the level shown in the painting "Light" or lower. Then it is not impossible that Chen Li's paintings are now being sold at sky-high prices. thing.

With such a teacher, Chen Li's future will definitely be unlimited, and there is nothing wrong with using excess money to flatter Chen Li, who has an unlimited future.

These people feel that they suddenly understand why some collectors are now willing to pay high prices to buy Chen Li's paintings. This not only gives Zhuge Yu and Sun Ruocheng face, but also promotes Chen Li. If Chen Li becomes famous in the future, he will pay high prices to Chen Li. People who buy his paintings now have some convenience.

Ultimately, these people do not identify with Chen Li on the level of Chen Li's paintings, but identify with Chen Li based on Chen Li's current background.

Zhuge Yu and Mr. Sun both knew that this would be the result, so they would give the most direct answer at this exchange meeting and tell them Chen Li's true level!

Zhou Zhuoran has always been a leader among his peers. While his classmates were struggling to prepare for the college entrance examination, he had already been spotted by ZY Academy of Fine Arts and was admitted as a student of ZY Academy of Fine Arts.

After studying at the Academy of Fine Arts for a year, he was attracted by the professor of the academy and was directly accepted as a student by the professor. He was the youngest apprentice under the professor's name. Zhou Zhuoran could also feel the professor's regard for him.

Otherwise, the teacher would not have brought him to participate in this very important exchange meeting in the Chinese calligraphy and painting community. Although he was a volunteer at the exchange meeting, Zhou Zhuoran was already satisfied.

Most of the volunteers at the exchange meeting are students of the masters. Accompanying them is not allowed at the exchange meeting, so there is an unwritten rule among the masters who have received invitations.

Do exchange meetings always have staff? Then let the apprentices from each family come over to serve as staff, let them become volunteers and serve them. In fact, it is just a disguised form of traveling with a companion, bringing the apprentice to see the world, and to pass by the masters of China.

Therefore, those who can be brought in are all the proud disciples of each master. After all, there is only one quota.

When Zhou Zhuoran learned that he could come in and participate in this exchange meeting as a volunteer, he was so excited that he didn't sleep well for several days and nights, but finally came with plenty of energy.

In fact, the venue had been decorated yesterday, and they, the volunteers, had nothing to do when they came here. They just followed the teachers and got to know some masters.

Zhou Zhuoran valued this opportunity very much and made grand preparations for this opportunity.

He and the professor had arrived earlier, and when he saw Zhuge Yu coming in, Zhou Zhuoran saw Chen Li.

Although Chen Li had changed a lot compared to last year when he was doing whatever he wanted, Zhou Zhuoran recognized Chen Li at a glance. After all, it was because of Chen Li that his friend had one of his ribs broken by Wei Chen, so he treated Chen Li deep impression.