Chapter 237 - 238

Chapter 237 How similar.

Chen Yunlan stayed in front of Chen Li's painting for a few seconds and then left. There was no expression of appreciation or disgust on his face. No one could see clearly what he thought of the painting, but no one could tell. People would be foolish to ask Chen Yunlan to evaluate this painting.

Someone wanted to step forward to say hello to Chen Yunlan, but as soon as they took a step forward, they were pulled back by their friends who were traveling with him.

Chen Yunlan's reputation in the circle is not very good. Although he is now famous all over the world, whether it is the severing of relations with Mr. Sun or his reputation as a promiscuous person, some self-proclaimed people in general consciously alienate Chen Yunlan. Lan. In the eyes of these people, it seems that having anything to do with Chen Yunlan is an insult to themselves, which makes people feel disgusted.

Therefore, although Chen Yunlan has a high status internationally, his position in this circle is very embarrassing domestically. But Chen Yunlan doesn't care about this. He doesn't care about other people's opinions. Anyway, in his heart, Life has no meaning, so what does other people's opinions mean?

Chen Yunlan looked around in the non-Chinese painting area, and finally walked to the Chinese painting area. At a glance, she saw another painting exhibited by Chen Li in the Chinese painting area. Chen Yunlan could tell at a glance that this painting was the same as the one he just saw in the non-Chinese painting area. That painting was made by one person.

And this person is probably Mr. Sun's favorite disciple now.

Indeed, the level of the Chinese painting in front of me is indeed very high, and it is indeed qualified to be Mr. Sun's favorite disciple.

The theme of this painting is no longer hope. The river surges down from the place where the sun rises. A lone sail hangs on the waterfall. A few light strokes create a thrilling scene happily. , it seemed that in the next second, this solitary sail fell from the waterfall and was shattered into pieces.

Chen Yunlan stood in front of this painting for a long time. In his eyes, this lonely sail should fall into the waterfall at this moment. There is nothing to hold on to. Isn't it a relief to die so easily?

"Mr. Sun."

At this time, several respectful calls came from behind Chen Yunlan. It was Mr. Sun Ruocheng who was walking towards this side.

Chen Yunlan turned around after hearing this and saw an old man with white beard and hair walking towards him. Compared with more than ten years ago, he had indeed seen a lot. Not only was his beard and hair completely white, but his steps were not as steady as before.

Yes, more than ten years have passed and he is old. Chen Yunlan sighed inwardly for no reason.

When Zhao Liyou saw this situation, his eyes narrowed, and what was supposed to come had come.

Zhao Liyou knew that there would be a tense confrontation next. When the master and apprentice, who had broken off their relationship for more than ten years, met at this moment, no one could predict what would happen.

Zhao Liyou was worried about Mr. Sun in his heart. He didn't know whether Mr. Sun could withstand the stimulation at his age. He had to prepare the emergency phone number. When Mr. Sun was in need later, he would call him It's best to call an ambulance as soon as possible.

However, what Zhao Liyou expected did not happen. When Mr. Sun saw Chen Yunlan, his mood was still very dull. He nodded to Chen Yunlan and said, "Come back?" He still looked kind and kind, and no one could See through what Mr. Sun is thinking in his mind at the moment.