Chapter 289 - 290

Chapter 289 This is the reason.

If Wei Hua and Cookie's marriage was expected by everyone, then Cookie's pregnancy was a real bombshell, making everyone present feel dizzy.

Obviously, Wei Hua and Biscuit had already discussed this matter with Biscuit beforehand, so Biscuit laughed happily, ran around the table, held the hands of everyone present and said, "I'm going to be brother."

When everyone came to their senses, they once again sent blessings to Wei Hua and Cookie. Double happiness came to their door, double happiness came to their door!

No, it's not a double happiness, plus what Wei Chen is holding in his arms now, it's a triple happiness!

The elders at the table were extremely happy, and Mr. Qu even smiled and curled his eyebrows. This series of surprises made him feel very comfortable.

Sheng Jiaqi only found out at this moment that his son was pregnant again, and glared at Wei Hua and Cookie fiercely. This was to kill first and then show off, to get on the bus first and pay the ticket later!

However, Sheng Jiaqi couldn't help but curl up the corners of his lips, which betrayed Sheng Jiaqi's joyful mood.

This meal was full of surprises.

After dinner, Chen Li held Qiuqiu in his arms and watched cartoons in the living room. Biscuit sat next to Chen Li. His eyes fell not on the cartoons, but on Qiuqiu in Chen Li's arms.

"Chen Li Qiuqiu, my brother is so good-looking." Little Biscuit reached out and squeezed Qiuqiu's chubby hand and said, "The hands are also soft and tender. It's so comfortable to hold."

Qiuqiu had just finished drinking . Milk, lying obediently in Chen Li's arms, Biscuit was done with him, he stared at Biscuit with round eyes, and wanted to reach out and hold Biscuit's hand, but he couldn't grasp it after a few times. He didn't cry, just looked at the cookie.

Biscuit consciously put his hand on Qiuqiu's hand, and Qiuqiu immediately held Biscuit's hand tightly.

Chen Li just watched the two children playing, holding Qiuqiu carefully, fearing that Qiuqiu would fall from his arms, so he was not so focused on watching cartoons.

At this moment, Wei Chen was called to the study by Sheng Jiaqi. Wei Chen would go back to Changfeng to work the day after tomorrow. Sheng Jiaqi had many things to explain to Wei Chen clearly. After all, Wei Chen had been suspended from work for several months.

Changfeng Group has not had any major personnel changes in the past few months, but a few people on the board of directors are dissatisfied. The reason is naturally because of Wei Chen.

Although Wei Chen has been suspended for so long, Wei Chen's position is still there because of the Sheng family. In other words, when Wei Chen was reinstated, he was still the deputy general manager of Changfeng Group and the director of the marketing department. In the eyes of some people, Wei Chen is simply occupying the manhole and not taking a shit, so he is naturally hated. These two positions are big positions and good positions. How many people in the whole group are watching? How can Wei Chen be allowed to waste like this?

It can be said that the reason why Wei Chen has been leisurely in the country for so long without any worries is that Sheng Jiaqi helped him withstand the pressure from the company. Now that the pressure is getting bigger and bigger, Sheng Jiaqi can hardly stand it anymore. So when he learned that Chen Li had given birth, he called Wei Chen back.

Wei Chen naturally knew that Sheng Jiaqi was working hard for him behind his back, so when Qiuqiu and Chen Li's situation allowed him to fly, he flew back. He even refused Sheng Jiaqi's one-week repair time and decided to I'll go back to work the day after tomorrow.