Chapter 227 - 228

Chapter 227 An Invitation

The sun rises relatively early in summer. Although it is early six in the morning, there are already many people exercising in the park in the community.

Chen Li and Wei Chen were jogging on the path in the park. Occasionally, someone would say hello to them. After living here for so long, they were familiar with everything they should be familiar with.

When he returned, Wei Chen went around to the bun shop at the entrance of the community and bought buns and soy milk. This was their breakfast.

After breakfast, the two of them separated at the gate of the community. One went to work and the other went to school. An ordinary but fulfilling day began. After Zhou Tongpeng died, the seat on the board of directors of Changfeng Group became vacant. This is definitely the best time for Changfeng Group this year. The biggest piece of fat, both forces have their eyes on this seat.

Moreover, Zhou Tongpeng is also the vice chairman, a position that plays a decisive role in Changfeng Group.

Sheng Jiaqi is also very fond of this position. If Sheng Jiaqi wanted to balance the power of the two parties in the company before, then he would have ignored this position, but it is different now. The Chen family has blatantly extended its hand. , he wants to restrict the development of the Chen family's power, so the person sitting in the position of vice chairman must be someone from his Sheng family.

Now, among the people on his side, the only one who is most likely to be promoted to vice chairman is Zhuge Feng.

For this reason, the Sheng family has been discussing with Zhuge Feng frequently in the past two days.

With Zhou Tongpeng's death, Changfeng Group's disciplinary inspections finally calmed down and stopped frantically catching corruption like they did some time ago. This made many people in Changfeng Group breathe a sigh of relief.

However, Wei Chen didn't pay much attention to these things. He just tried his best to do what he was doing.

The position of vice chairman of Changfeng Group became more and more intense as the weather in midsummer got hotter and hotter. In the end, the Sheng family came up with clever tricks. Zhuge Feng was officially promoted to the vice chairman of Changfeng Group when Qiu Hu arrived.

However, there are also gains and losses. Chen Yuncheng, who had just arrived at Changfeng Group for a few months, suddenly jumped from the marketing director to the general manager and took over the position of general manager under the surprised eyes of everyone.

Wei Chen was still the deputy general manager. At this time, because the position of marketing director was vacant, Wei Chen was transferred back to the marketing department as director.

After going round and round, Wei Chen returned to the marketing department.

The employees in the marketing department were most happy about this decision. Although Chen Yuncheng was also capable, working under Chen Yuncheng was not as comfortable as working under Wei Tan.

When Wei Chen returned to the marketing department, he received the warmest and joyful welcome from the marketing department employees.

As Wei Chen returned to the marketing department to continue working, the competition between Sheng Jiaqi and Chen Jia came to an end for the time being. Obviously, the result was that Sheng Jiaqi was better.

The departure of midsummer did not make the temperature in the imperial capital drop. On the contrary, due to the menacing autumn tiger, the temperature rose much higher than before.

In this hottest season, Chen Li is ending his summer vacation and going back to school.

Chen Li was pushing his bicycle on the campus of Q University. The heat on the ground was rising, and the asphalt road seemed to be melted by the sun, making it look a little distorted.