Chapter 055 - 056

Chapter 055 Unfinished Painting

A flight from the Magic City to the Imperial Capital had just landed, and there were several young people waiting at the exit. When they saw a few old people coming out of the exit, these young people immediately They gathered around.

"Teacher, we are here to take you back to school." The young man in the lead said, and rushed to pick up the luggage from the old man. "You are interested." The old people did not fight with the young people, and handed the luggage to them. The young people who came up to us, except for an old man wearing colorful clothes, said they had to carry their own luggage.

This old man is naturally Zhuge Yu, a professor at the Q University Academy of Fine Arts.

Some of the old people who came back with him were professors from the Q University Academy of Fine Arts, and some were professors from other art academies. They all came back from participating in seminars in Shanghai. The young people in front of them were all their students, and they didn't know where they learned about their itinerary. They came to pick them up, the old professors, back to school.

When the old professors saw that Zhuge Yu didn't give him any luggage, they joked: "I heard that you saw a good prospect in Shanghai, but he didn't come with you, right?" Zhuge Yu glanced at the professor and said, "What

? Do you want to come with me? Do you know that I haven't invited you yet? Do you know that he is still in my inspection period?" "

Come on!" The other dean immediately broke the news, "You are still inspecting? Who put that in good shape? Miao Zi's paintings are brought back like treasures, isn't that right? You won't let anyone take over the luggage where you put the paintings. Aren't you worried that others will damage your paintings?" After his thoughts were exposed, Zhuge Yu stopped pretending and took a pick

. He raised his eyebrows and said, "I think you are just jealous that I have met a good young man again, right? You are terribly jealous! Humph!" After saying that, he grabbed his luggage and left first, his colorful back full of pride.

Several other professors looked at Zhuge Yu's back and laughed. One of them laughed and said: "It's worth being so proud even if you haven't even changed your horoscope yet." "

His personality is always like this." Another person agreed.

"I remember, didn't he say that he would not accept apprentices two years ago? Why is he so anxious to take people under his disciples today?" "It

seems that this time he really met a good young man who can make him If you break it, you will close the door."

"After you said this, I am very curious about how talented the person he has chosen this time is." "

Who is not curious?"

Several professors came and laughed. The students who picked them up left together.

...

When Zhuge Yu returned home, he didn't even have time to pack his luggage, so he took the ink painting painted by Chen Li that day and hurried to a mountain on the outskirts of the imperial capital.

This mountain is in a relatively remote place and is not a scenic spot. It is deserted and only some young people come to climb the mountain during holidays.

It's a working day now, and the whole mountain is silent. In summer, the trees have lush branches and leaves. As soon as you enter the mountain forest, the heat outside is blocked by the lush branches and leaves. A cool feeling comes to your face, and all the heat disappears.

Zhuge Yu parked the car at the foot of the mountain, looked at the winding mountain road in front of him, and sighed deeply. This old guy doesn't live anywhere, but he lives in a place where birds don't poop and chickens don't lay eggs. Every time he comes to see him, it takes a lot of effort.