Chapter 045 - 046

Chapter 045 Dissatisfied

Butler Wei Chen and Wei Chen left the main house and followed Wei Chen. After thinking about it, he reminded Wei Chen: "Master, the head of the Lin family is in the living room right now." After saying this After saying this, the housekeeper didn't say anything else. He knew that Wei Chen would know the meaning of his words.

"Yeah." Wei Chen nodded lightly without giving much reaction, as if he didn't know the meaning of the butler's words.

The two of them walked along the cobblestone path of the Wei family, and soon arrived at the living room. At this moment, Mr. Wei was holding a teacup and sipping tea. The head of the Lin family didn't know what he was talking to. When he saw Wei Chen come in, he immediately He stopped talking, there was no ugly expression on his face, and he glanced at Wei Chen lightly.

When Mr. Wei saw Wei Chen come in, he slammed the tea cup in his hand on the table angrily, frowned and said, "I heard that you had a conflict with the young master of the Lin family yesterday and sent the young master of the Lin family to the hospital?"

" Yes." Wei Chen did not deny it, his eyes were open.

"You have become more and more impetuous recently. How did I teach you?" The old man looked at Wei Chen, his eyes full of majesty that could not be ignored.

Wei Chen remained silent, but looked directly at Mr. Wei without any flinching.

The head of the Lin family had seen enough drama and came out to be the peacemaker with a smile, "Brother Wei, you can't say that. It was my son who bumped into Young Master Wei. He deserves to be taught a lesson. You must not teach Wei a lesson for him." Young Master."

"Old Zhang, you will go to the hospital with Shuhe later and help Achen visit Young Master Lin." Mr. Wei's expression did not soften at all. He told the housekeeper this, and did not ask Wei Chen to go in person. Obviously, he didn't think Wei Chen had done anything wrong in the conflict with the Lin family's young master.

Of course, the head of the Lin family understands what Mr. Wei means, and he has some concerns in his heart. The outside world says that Mr. Wei has abandoned Wei Chen, but looking at it today, there is still something to talk about.

Since Mr. Wei has said this, the head of the Lin family has not persisted. When he came today, he never expected to get much convenience from the Wei family. He expressed what he wanted to express and knew what he wanted to know and his purpose. Once achieved, the merits will be complete. So the head of the Lin family stood up to say goodbye, and the housekeeper, following Mr. Wei's instructions, went out with the head of the Lin family.

"Steward Zhang, I heard that Young Master Wei is going to the imperial capital? Will Brother Wei agree?" After getting in the car, the head of the Lin family asked casually as if making a commonplace statement.

"The master always respects the choices of young masters." The butler replied calmly, the answer was somewhat ambiguous.

Seeing the steward's attitude, the head of the Lin family didn't ask any more questions, with a smile on his face that meant something else.

At this moment, the atmosphere in the living room was somewhat solidified. Mr. Wei seemed to be really dissatisfied with Wei Chen this time. When he and Wei Chen were the only ones left in the living room, Mr. Wei's serious face did not loosen, and his majesty remained unchanged.

Wei Chen seemed to be unable to feel Mr. Wei's emotions and said: "Grandpa, if there is nothing else, I will go back and go to the imperial capital later." "Well, go

down." Mr. Wei waved Wei Chen to go down, but The dissatisfaction with Wei Chen did not disappear.

Wei Chen left without saying a word, and his back was a little eager to leave. He was probably worried that Chen Li would be alone and hurried back to accompany Chen Li.