Chapter 069 - 070

Chapter 069 Say Goodbye

"Ruru, you're here." Wei Hua heard the voice and guessed it was Xu Ruru, and sure enough, he saw Xu Ruru walking towards them.

"Sorry, I just had a meeting and I was late." Xu Ruru said apologetically, her voice as sweet as before.

"It's okay, we haven't been here for long." Wei Hua stood up and let Xu Ruru sit inside in a gentlemanly manner. Although he knew that Xu Ruru probably preferred to sit with Wei Chen.

After Xu Ruru sat down, she immediately greeted Wei Chen, "I didn't expect us to meet again."

Wei Chen nodded politely as a greeting. Wei Hua and Xu Ruru knew each other, so Wei Chen was not surprised. After all, Xu Ruru and Wei Hua were similar in age. When they were young in the Wei family, Wei Hua and Xu Ruru were together. It is not an exaggeration to say that the two are childhood sweethearts.

Wei Chen didn't think Xu Ruru's appearance here was unexpected. Wei Hua had just returned and it was normal to invite good friends to join him.

"Hello Chen Li." Xu Ruru seemed to be used to Wei Chen's indifference. She looked completely unfazed and turned to say hello to Chen Li.

Chen Li had a habit of holding something in his mouth at the moment and was in a state of relaxation. Even if he suddenly heard someone calling his name, he didn't give any reaction and was still dumbfounded.

As a psychiatrist, Xu Ruru naturally knew that this was the most normal phenomenon for Chen Li, so she didn't bother with it, and instead chatted with Wei Hua about her past years abroad.

Wei Chen listened and heard some information. It turned out that the city where Wei Hua went to study was exactly the same as the city where Xu Ruru studied. The two people who were alone in a foreign land slowly got closer, but there was no spark between them. , and became each other’s friends.

Wei Hua and Xu Ruru were chatting enthusiastically here, while Wei Chen and Chen Li were sitting quietly over there. Occasionally, Wei Chen would lean over and say a few words to Chen Li. It was also at this time that the young man who had been in a daze would see something in his eyes. There's a little sparkle.

Chen Li took a few sips of orange juice with a straw in his mouth. Wei Chen tilted his head and said to him, "Does it taste good?"

Chen Li's cheeks slumped, and he took several sips to tell Wei Chen that it tasted good. Summer is so hot that this glass of orange juice with ice is really refreshing.

"Want to try my coffee?" Wei Chen brought his coffee to Chen Li with a hint of temptation in his tone.

Chen Li's eyes lit up, and before Wei Chen could say anything, he turned his head and took a sip. The bitter taste instantly occupied Chen Li's entire taste buds. After reluctantly swallowing, Chen Li took another sip of sweet orange juice.

"Do you want another bite?" Wei Chen asked, with a smile on his face.

Chen Li moved the cup away from the coffee. He thought he really didn't like the bitter taste of coffee.

Wei Chen rubbed Chen Li's hair happily, lowered his head and took a sip of coffee at the place where Chen Li's lips had just touched.

This can be considered an indirect kiss, Wei Chen thought a little foolishly.

Although Xu Ruru was chatting with Wei Hua, she always paid attention to Wei Chen's movements. She saw the interaction between Wei Chen and Chen Li clearly, and she inevitably felt a sense of loss in her heart.

She was sitting opposite him, but he didn't even look at her.

"Your coffee." The boss came over with a cup of coffee, bowed and delivered it to Xu Ruru.