Chapter 215 - 216

Chapter 215 Jiang Ye Xiping

It's not that no one advised Wei Chen to take a rest, but at this time Wei Chen seemed to be shutting himself in a separate world and had been cut off from communication with the outside world. Others had told him, He couldn't listen anymore.

"Achen." Wei Hua stopped Wei Chen who was about to continue walking, but Wei Chen just raised his head and glanced at Wei Hua with red eyes, then walked around Wei Hua and continued walking forward.

Wei Hua grabbed Wei Chen's hand and said, "Achen, take a rest for a while. You haven't even had a sip of water since yesterday. Can you stop to eat something and drink some water and continue later?" "

Wei Chen seemed not to have heard anything, and just shook off Wei Hua's hand, and walked forward paranoid, without shouting, quietly searching every corner.

Wei Hua wanted to go up and grab Wei Chen, but Cookie stretched out his hand to stop Wei Hua and shook his head at Wei Hua, "Let him find it." Wei Chen is like a machine now, and the only command in his brain is to find Chen Li. , once this command is destroyed by others, Cookie believes that Wei Chen will collapse immediately, even though Wei Chen only looks a little tired now.

The calmer things happen to people, the more intense the turmoil in their hearts becomes because they have no way to vent.

Wei Hua also understood this truth and had no choice but to give up trying to persuade Wei Chen. He looked at Cookie and said: "Are you tired? If you are, go back first. I will continue to accompany Achen. I don't trust him, nor do I Don't worry, Chen Li." Cookie shook his head and said, "Let's go together."

The next morning, the sun was shining down, and the morning dew had not yet faded. Under the sunshine, everything looked brand new. The sun shone in the dormitory, and the haze of yesterday was gone. It was unable to escape from the sunlight, afraid of the blazing heat of the sun, and disappeared without a trace.

Jiang Ye stood up from the bed and looked at the bed opposite. The autistic boy from yesterday had left at some point. The bed was made formally and the quilt was folded well.

"He's gone." At this time, a clear voice sounded. Jiang Ye turned his head and looked into a pair of bright eyes. Jiang Ye said with a smile: "Good morning, Xiping." There were two eyes on both sides of his cheeks. The dimple was deeply sunk, and under the early morning sun, he looked unparalleledly handsome.

"Morning." Lan Xiping smiled back, climbed up from the bed, went down the ladder, and walked to the bed where the autistic boy slept yesterday. The bed was already cold, and it was obvious that he left early, "When did he Did you know that he was leaving?"

"I don't know." Jiang Ye shook his head. He had always been a light sleeper and the slightest sound could wake him up. When the young man left, he must have been very careful, otherwise it would be impossible to wake him up.

Yesterday, a mentally disturbed classmate tried to stab Jiang Ye with a knife. Jiang Ye managed to avoid being injured, but the classmate who committed the crime was injured, so the ambulance sent the classmate and Jiang Ye to the hospital together.

After class, Lan Xiping only heard that Jiang Ye was assassinated, so he anxiously borrowed a bicycle from the road. After telling the other party his dormitory and name, he rode his bicycle to the hospital to find Jiang Ye.

Later, because nothing serious happened, Lan Xiping, Jiang Ye and another roommate in the dormitory went to have barbecue and skewers, and they went back to the dormitory by stepping on the access control.

When the three of them returned to the dormitory, they saw a young man sleeping at the door. Lan Xiping stepped forward to take a look, and then he remembered that he had borrowed the young man's bicycle, and the young man came over to wait for him.