Chapter 329 - 330

Chapter 329: Quickly rolling away

Chen Li ended the call with Chen Yunlan, turned around and saw Wei Chen standing behind him, and asked: "Don't you need to accompany him down below?"

Chen Li didn't know how to address Wei Zhenxiong, so he just A he to refer to.

Wei Chen walked over and took Chen Li into his arms, lowered his head and pressed a gentle kiss on Chen Li's forehead, saying, "No, just leave him alone." He stretched out his hand to wrap around Wei Chen's waist. Chen Li didn't know what to say for a moment, so he rubbed himself in Wei Chen's arms as if to comfort him.

A gentle smile filled Wei Chen's eyes, "Li Li, don't worry, I'm fine."

"Yes." Chen Li nodded, but did not come out of Wei Chen's arms.

Wei Zhenxiong was really shameless today. No one paid attention to him. He actually stayed in the living room alone for more than an hour and didn't leave. He just sat there.

More than an hour later, Fang Yun came back.

As soon as Fang Yun entered the door, she saw someone in the living room. At that time, she thought the figure was familiar and thought it was a guest at home. But when she saw the face of the person in the living room clearly, Fang Yun's entire face turned dark.

"What are you doing here?" Fang Yun asked coldly, her eyes had long lost the complacency in the past, and she really had no emotion at all.

It is estimated that Wei Zhenxiong is worse than a stranger in her eyes now.

"Fang Yun, are you back?" Wei Zhenxiong didn't notice the coldness in Fang Yun's eyes, and tried his best to look gentle. Having been a couple for more than 20 years, he naturally knew that Fang Yun was soft-tempered. As long as he said a few nice words now, Fang Yunli would definitely go back with him, even if they were divorced.

Wei Zhenxiong thought very optimistically, and now that he saw Fang Yun again, Wei Zhenxiong was filled with surprise. At the first sight, he almost couldn't recognize that the woman in front of him was his ex-wife Fang Yun, who had been with him for more than 20 years.

Fang Yun dressed up seriously and turned out to be so dazzling!

If before Wei Zhenxiong wanted to remarry Fang Yun, it was only because of the old man's pressure, then now Wei Zhenxiong is a little more willing.

Wei Zhenxiong looked at Fang Yun with a very revealing look. He even stood up and wanted to hug Fang Yun.

"Fang Yun, I haven't seen you for a long time. I miss you very much." Wei Zhenxiong said with what he thought was affectionate.

Fang Yun avoided Wei Zhenxiong, and the disgust in his eyes was not hidden at all, "Wei Zhenxiong, get the hell out of here!"

Wei Zhenxiong was stunned, not expecting Fang Yun to have such an attitude when she saw him. He had imagined that Fang Yun would cry and make trouble, but he never thought that Fang Yun would tell him to get out so forcefully.

Despite this, Wei Zhenxiong still felt that Fang Yun was just like this on the surface, and he must have forgiven himself in his heart, after all, he came here personally.

"Fang Yun, I was wrong. I really know I was wrong." Wei Zhenxiong held Fang Yun's hand forcefully and said affectionately: "Let's get remarried. I will be good to you." "

Remarry?" Fang Wei Zhenxiong laughed angrily at Yun, "Wei Zhenxiong, who gave you such a big face? Do you think Fang Yun can't do it without you?" "Wei Zhenxiong

, let me tell you! I, Fang Yun, have never lived so wantonly. You, I just discovered that life can be so joyful, and every breath is the sweetness of freedom. You? Who do you think you are? Fang Yun was blind in her last life, so she married you, and she lived in silence for most of her life!"