Chapter 129 - 130

Chapter 129 He is still young.

Not long after the People’s Daily posted this Weibo account, some attentive netizens discovered that the Weibo account of the suspect arrested this time was that of Aite Na when Changfeng Group issued a lawyer’s letter a long time ago. Several accounts.

At this moment, the entire comment section exploded.

It is said that anyone who spreads rumors will lose his legs if he refutes it. However, Wei Chen’s rumor was made possible by the help of Weibo celebrities one after another who had credibility to help refute the rumor!

So did the people who spread the rumors expect that there would be such a grand scene of refuting the rumors in the end?

[Hahahaha, I guess the people who hacked Wei Chen didn't expect that Wei Chen's connections would be so wide. He invited trolls and marketing accounts to do their best to hack him. Now, all kinds of big Vs have come out to refute the rumors. Seeing all these people praising Wei Chen Weibo, I wonder if the face of the person who spread the rumor was swollen? 】

【I just want to say good job. These marketing accounts set the pace every day. If they don't do good things, hurry up and catch a few to scare the monkeys! Clean up the atmosphere on the Internet! ]

[I am most annoyed by these rumor-mongering dogs. Hahaha, this time I have kicked the iron wall, hahaha. I still hope that no matter who is spread rumors in the future, the rumor-mongering dogs can be arrested and brought to justice at such a speed. 】With these few rumors refuted on Weibo, coupled with today's Dream Cup press conference, the public opinion on the Internet has become one-sided. "Light", a painting that shocked the world, has finally washed away its grievances and presented it with the most authentic The face appears in front of the world.

On the day of the press conference, the Dream Cup finals exhibition area was closed. On this day, many people stood outside the exhibition area waiting for the exhibition area to reopen.

They all firmly believe that "Light" will not be plagiarized. A quick glance at it yesterday was so shocking to them that they do not believe that such a work is plagiarized. This shocking power is simply plagiarism. Can it exist?

impossible! Anyone who can paint "Light" with such a feeling must have gone through the process from despair to longing, otherwise how could he express such emotions so pleasantly and thrillingly!

Faced with "Light" being slandered and discredited, they can't do anything. They can only express their support for the painting "Light" with such a simple action.

At the end of the press conference, a Dream Cup staff member told Zhao Liyou about the scene outside the exhibition hall. Zhao Liyou stopped going back upstairs and asked the driver to take him to the Dream Cup exhibition hall.

Zhuge Yu also heard it. He looked at the direction Zhao Liyou left in a daze. Such a result was unexpected. He knew that "Light" would cause a great response once it was exhibited, but he did not expect that it was just yesterday. One day, "Light" will have so many supporters and fans.

Zhuge Yu followed Zhao Liyou and rushed to the exhibition hall. Although the people standing outside the exhibition hall were not densely packed, they were standing firmly outside the venue despite the cold wind in winter, waiting for the venue. opened, waiting for "Light" to be displayed in front of them again.

Zhao Liyou entered through the staff-only passage. When he opened the door to the venue, all the eyes of the people standing at the door fell on Zhao Liyou.

Zhao Liyou took a deep breath and looked a little solemn. Everyone outside the venue looked at Zhao Liyou with bated breath. They guessed that the press conference was over by now, and all the turmoil had come to an end!