Chapter 339 - 340

Chapter 339: Evil intentions

Outside the restaurant door, Zhou Zhuoran stood a little uneasily.

Although today's incident has nothing to do with him, those who disturbed Chen Li are his classmates after all. He knows Chen Li's physical condition to some extent. Although he doesn't know whether his autism has improved now, but then Chen Li would definitely feel uncomfortable if a few classmates passed by.

Zhou Zhuoran hesitated for a while, and when he saw Chen Li and Wei Chen coming out, he gritted his teeth and stepped forward to apologize: "Mr. Wei, Chen Li...Mr., I'm sorry, my classmate has caused trouble to you."

Chen Li shook his head, He said: "It has nothing to do with you."

"Indeed, Mr. Zhou does not need to apologize, this matter has nothing to do with you." Wei Chen also said: "I have to thank Mr. Zhou for what happened last time. I have never thanked Mr. Zhou in person. Today The situation is special. I will find a chance to thank Mr. Zhou properly in the future."

Huh? Zhou Zhuoran was a little confused. After thinking for a while, he finally remembered what Wei Chen was thanking and said, "No, no, those things are of no use to me anyway." "

Wei Chen was not polite to Zhou Zhuoran. He nodded towards Zhou Zhuoran, took Chen Li and left.

Qiuqiu stopped crying when he left the restaurant. There wasn't even a drop of tears on his face. He probably just howled in the restaurant. , the thunder is louder than the raindrops.

Wei Chen gently patted Qiuqiu's butt, and Qiuqiu giggled and rubbed Wei Chen's face with his chubby face.

Qiuqiu was not frightened, and Wei Chen relaxed naturally. He took a breath and realized that he was worried about Chen Li.

Wei Chen held Chen Li's waist and took him into his arms.

"Achen, I'm fine. "Chen Li shook his head in Wei Chen's arms. He

was indeed frightened at first, but it's okay now. He is no longer the Chen Li who retreated into his own dark world whenever he met a stranger.

There was too much love and too many colors around him. His life was no longer dark, but colorful.

Wei Chen's hand around Chen Li's waist became heavier, and he turned around and lowered his head, looking at Chen Li A gentle kiss was placed on his lips.

Chen Li smiled and arched his eyebrows.

After a few clicks, Wei Chen kissed him and smiled, and then he lay on Wei Chen's broad shoulders, happily squealing.

This is probably what happiness looks like.

In a car not far from the restaurant entrance, Feng Tianyang stared at his father fiercely.

"You hit me? How dare you hit me just now? "Feng Tianyang said through gritted teeth, with fierce eyes, wanting to go up and tear his father apart.

The restaurant owner looked at Feng Tianyang with hatred and said: "Do you know who the person you just offended is? If I don't hit you, I don't know how this matter will end!

"I don't care who the hell it is! " Anyway, you hit me. I will go back and tell my mother that you hit me! "

The owner of the restaurant is a married woman. He seems to be very prosperous, but he is an out-and-out henpecker. The financial lifeline is in the hands of his wife. She is also doting on their only son Feng Tianyang. If his wife Knowing that he had beaten Feng Tianyang, I would probably have a good fight with him when I got home.

Thinking about the restaurant owner, I felt a headache. He got out of the car, slammed the car door, took out a cigarette, and walked away, wanting to have a look.