Chapter 107 - 108

Chapter 107 The Only Medicine

After a heavy snowfall, the winter in the Imperial Capital became even colder, and as time went by, the deadline for the Dream Cup was approaching.

After Chen Li finished a class, he walked towards Zhuge Yu's studio with the material book in his arms. Lu Xiuran looked at Chen Li's back and followed him without knowing what he was thinking.

"Classmate Chen Li." Lu Xiuran shouted from behind Chen Li.

This is the first time that Chen Li has been stopped after class. Chen Li has improved a lot compared to before, and he dares to face strangers, but this is only when Wei Chen or Zhuge Yu is around. If he hadn't been there, Chen Li wouldn't have dared to face it alone.

When he heard someone calling him, Chen Li's footsteps stagnated and he continued to walk forward on his toes.

Lu Xiuran quickly chased after him. He wanted to put his hand on Chen Li's shoulder like a brother, but Chen Li flinched. His expression looked extremely pitiful, as if Lu Xiuran had bullied him. Lu Xiuran could only rely on Zi Ran took his hand back and said to himself: "Classmate Chen Li, we have known each other for a long time, why are you still so afraid of me?"

Chen Li still didn't answer, and even subconsciously speeded up his pace.

Lu Xiuran was not angry after being left behind by Chen Li. He quickened his pace and kept pace with Chen Li. He talked to Chen Li in a familiar manner. There was no fixed topic, just random talk, regardless of the expression in Chen Li's eyes. of fear.

It usually only takes ten minutes to walk, but this time it seemed to be more than an hour for Chen Li. He wanted to get farther away from Lu Xiuran, but as soon as he took a step back, Lu Xiuran squeezed in and his speed slowed down. , Lu Xiuran slowed down, he was faster and Lu Xiuran was faster.

The fear of strangers made Chen Li's nerves tense. Just when the tense nerves were about to break, he finally arrived at Zhuge Yu's studio. Fortunately, Zhuge Yu was in the studio at the moment. He noticed that Something was wrong with Chen Li, so he rushed out and without asking what was wrong with Chen Li, he slammed the studio door in front of Lu Xiuran.

Lu Xiuran happened to have the tendency to enter the door at this moment, and the door suddenly closed in front of him, almost hitting him in the face. Several people happened to be passing by in the corridor at the entrance of the studio. Seeing this scene, although they did not laugh out loud He got up, but the action of covering his lips already showed that Lu Xiuran's loss of face had been seen by them.

Lu Xiuran's face turned red and he felt a little embarrassed. He quickly walked to the studio next door and closed the door, as if to block out the ridicule outside.

After the feeling of shame in his heart passed, Lu Xiuran showed a slightly ferocious look. Although Zhuge Yu didn't say anything just now, he could feel the displeasure on Zhuge Yu's face, and even looked at him with eyes that seemed to be displeased. Wearing that little bit of contempt.

Lu Xiuran was very angry and angry, but it didn't show on his face. His eyes only darkened, as if there was a storm brewing.

"Xiao Li, are you okay?" Zhuge Yu closed the door and blocked Lu Xiuran from outside. He looked at Chen Li who was huddled in the corner and asked with some worry.

Chen Li didn't respond. He stood blankly, with his whole body in a tight posture, and his hands were still trembling faintly.

There is no doubt that Chen Li is sensitive. Although Lu Xiuran did not show any malice towards Chen Li, Chen Li was still vaguely aware of Lu Xiuran's malice towards him, so when Lu Xiuran came forward, Chen Li subconsciously Feeling afraid of this malice was like a gangrene attached to the bones. When Lu Xiuran approached Chen Li, it quietly crept into Chen Li's heart. With Lu Xiuran's perseverance, it grew secretly. Chen Li was afraid, fearful, and turned to Chen Li. There was a demon in front of him, baring his teeth and claws, even opening his bloody mouth to eat half of him.