Chapter 259 - 260

Chapter 259 The illness worsened.

Sheng Jiaqi and Cookie left Chen Yunlan's house. When they got into the car, Sheng Jiaqi did not drive immediately. Instead, he sat in the driver's seat and pondered for a long time.

Cookie didn't push him, he just felt that life was very strange. Chen Li, who turned out to be unbeatable, turned out to be his cousin in the end.

But soon, Cookie's heart was filled with anger. He didn't know how Chen Li was treated when he was in the Chen family. But when he first met Chen Li, the state that Chen Li showed was not that of a normal family. Those who came out were skinny and skinny, full of hostility and resistance to the world.

He didn't believe it when he said that Chen Li had not been abused in the Chen family!

Moreover, the Chen family raised Chen Li as a heart source, which is even more cruel. What kind of family is this Chen Li? Why is it so cold-blooded? Forcing his blood relatives to such a desperate situation.

Cookie felt chills running down his spine when he thought of the Chen family, and he simply hated Chen Li.

"Cookie, call your grandpa early tomorrow morning and tell him the truth." Sheng Jiaqi came back from thinking and made such a determination.

Cookie disagreed a little, "Dad, grandpa is getting old. It's okay to tell him about Chen Li's existence, but tell him the truth..." Cookie paused and continued: "I'm afraid grandpa won't be able to accept it."

From the Sheng family His eyes were a little deep, "Your grandpa may not know what happened back then. After all, your uncle's tombstone has been found. I can definitely dig out a lot of information along this line. As long as your grandpa is willing, maybe your grandpa and Chen Yun Lan Ha has met before. But..." Sheng Jiaqi thought for a moment and continued his speculation, "I'm sure that your grandpa didn't know about Chen Li, and maybe he also felt that Chen Yunlan was the same as Chen Yunlan. That child has died long ago. Otherwise, Chen Li would not have been allowed to be tortured in the Chen family."

"Then why didn't grandpa take revenge on the Chen family?" This is the doubt in Cookie's heart. If grandpa really knew how his uncle died, , then why did grandpa not take action against the Chen family? After all, it can be said that the Chen family was responsible for his uncle's death.

"Your grandpa was able to sit in that position. He definitely had a lot of thoughts. Since he chose to hold back, there must be a reason." Sheng Jiaqi drove out of the community and said to Cookie. It's not that he wants to evaluate his father-in-law like this, it's a fact. If his father-in-law can sit in that position, his methods and thoughts will naturally not be simple, and they can't guess it.

"I understand." Cookie nodded, agreeing with Sheng Jiaqi's view, "I will call grandpa tomorrow to make it clear. I'm worried that grandpa will be too irritated if he knows that his grandson is still alive. Is he old?"

Sheng Jiaqi shook his head, "You don't have to worry about this. He has never seen any big storms in his life? He is definitely ecstatic, but he still has the ability to regulate these emotions."

"Okay." Cookie Nod.

Late at night, the corridors of the hospital were quiet. Occasionally, a nurse passed by, and the sound of footsteps could be heard in the corridors of the hospital. The high-end ward is located on the top floor of the inpatient department of Ci'en Hospital. In Ci'en Hospital, where beds are hard to come by, there are only a few ordinary wards in the same area.

Chen Yu lives in one of them.

Chen Yu was awakened by a nightmare. When she woke up, her whole body was wet, as if she had been fished out of water. She looked at the ceiling in horror and breathed heavily. Only in this way did she feel that she was alive. .