Chapter 057 - 058

Chapter 057 The new director

Chen Li will nod and shake his head!

Wei Chen's mind has been filled with this sentence for the past two days. From time to time, he would ask Chen Li some questions. Sometimes Chen Li would look at Wei Chen quietly, and sometimes he would shake his head or nod to Wei Chen. Whenever this time, Wei Chen couldn't help but hug Chen Li into his arms and rub Chen Li's head.

This feeling is like when a father knows that his child has learned to walk, he is surprised and proud. If his facial nerves hadn't allowed it, Wei Chen would have had a silly smile on his face these past two days.

Chen Li didn't understand why Wei Chen was so happy, but Wei Chen's mood also affected Chen Li's mood. When he calmed down, Chen Li had less time to fall into his own world. He would look at the silly Wei Chen. , and then when Wei Chen asked him a question, he would nod or shake his head in response. Chen Li found that as long as he nodded or shook his head, Wei Chen would be very happy.

"Li Li, I'm very happy." Wei Chen hugged Chen Li into his arms again and said softly in Chen Li's ear: "I'm glad that you can express your wishes by nodding or shaking your head, but You have to know that life is not only about yes or no, there are also many things that cannot be expressed by willingness or unwillingness. I hope that one day, you can speak to me and tell me your inner thoughts."

Chen Li buried his head in the Wei Chen's chest didn't respond this time.

After that, Wei Chen hugged Chen Li and stopped talking. He knew that these things could not be rushed. He could not eat anything and become a big fat man. He saw the changes in Chen Li. In just one month, there was such a change. Wei Chen was already very surprised by the change.

In the next few days, the two got along very harmoniously. Under Wei Chen's guidance, Chen Li also mastered the timing of shaking his head and nodding well. Watching Chen Li improve day by day, Wei Chen's mood changed day by day. More pleasure than a day. This feeling of pleasure is like if you give Wei Chen a pair of wings now, Wei Chen can fly into the sky immediately.

However, Wei Chen's good mood did not last long. A phone call came in, interrupting the interaction between Wei Chen and Chen Li.

The call was made by the general manager of Changfeng Group. The general manager meant it tactfully and hoped that Wei Chen could go to work next Monday. Wei Chen also knew that it was too much to ask for leave before he went to work, so he agreed.

Wei Chen was going to work, and the one who was most worried was naturally Chen Li. When the phone hung up, Wei Chen told Chen Li about this. Chen Li didn't realize at first what it had to do with Wei Chen going to work. When he figured it out, he looked at Wei Chen and stopped talking.

"Li Li, don't you want me to go to work?" In fact, Wei Chen had already planned and planned. At this time, in order to induce Chen Li to express his intention, he did not reveal his plan to Chen Li.

Chen Li nodded, and then shook his head. He didn't know what he meant. No matter how autistic he is, he still knows that Wei Chen cannot be with him all the time, but knowing is one thing, accepting is another.

When Wei Chen saw that Chen Li was in a daze, he softened his heart. He rubbed Chen Li's hair and said softly: "I have already applied with the company, and they agreed that I would take you to work."

Chen Li's eyes widened. Looking at Wei Chen, a light suddenly lit up.

"Really, I will take you to work on Monday."

As soon as Wei Chen said these words, his eyesight darkened, and then there was a warm touch on his forehead. It was instant at the touch, but the remaining warmth But it got into Wei Chen's heart, and his heartbeat suddenly lost control, pounding against his chest.