Chapter 143 - 144

Chapter 143 Dinner Table Ranking

Facing the overt and covert ridicule and contempt of these fathers, Wei Chen turned a deaf ear. His eyes kept staring at these children, as cold as if they were real, like a whip lashing these children. Although they felt no pain, they were extremely scared.

Even their parents are right next to them, but they dare not turn around and throw themselves into their parents' arms for comfort.

But these parents couldn't stand it anymore, and they all wanted to step forward to take their children back. However, Wei Chen just looked at him, and these parents acted as if they were frozen, and they were also shocked by Wei Chen's majesty. .

More people came after hearing the noise, and Wei Hua and Wei Yan were among them. Although they didn't know why Wei Chen was angry at these children, they believed that Wei Chen would not do this for no reason, and they guessed that Wei Chen would not do this for no reason. There was only one reason why Chen was so angry, and that was that the person these children wanted to cause mischief just now was Chen Li.

Thinking like this, Wei Hua and Wei Yan turned their attention to Chen Li. After seeing that Chen Li was just standing with his head lowered and there was no external injury, they both breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Chen Li was fine, otherwise Now this matter is really out of control.

The child was still crying, and Wei Lili was crying too. She also felt scared, but she was thinking that she had betrayed Master Wei Wei just now, and the result would be the same if she betrayed him again now.

Wei Lili sniffed and reached out to wipe away the tears on her face. Her parents seemed to see her intention and wanted to step forward and cover her mouth, but it was too late.

"It was Master Wei Wei who asked us to throw stones at this eldest brother when he came over. We didn't want to, but Master Wei Wei threatened us that if we betrayed him, he would ask his grandfather to drive us out of the Wei family. "Wei Lili said, twitching and twitching, obviously she was still scared.

At this moment, the expressions on the faces of many parents present darkened. Today they have offended Young Master Wei Wei. You must know that Wei Chen suddenly became an abandoned son. Young Master Wei Wei is the target of the Wei family's training in the future. They have now offended Young Master Wei Wei, when Young Master Wei Wei grows up, he will not be able to enjoy the good fruits they have.

Thinking of this, these parents looked at Wei Chen with a bit of resentment. If it weren't for Wei Chen, why would they be treated like this?

Isn't it just a matter of throwing stones at that fool? Why are you so nervous? As for taking it out on these children who don't understand? With this kind of tolerance, no wonder he was rejected by Mr. Wei.

This answer did not surprise Wei Chen. He walked up to Wei Lili and looked at Wei Lili. The cold expression on his face faded away. Wei Chen said, "You are very smart."

Wei Lili sobbed and hid from her parents. Hide, even though Wei Chen praised Wei Lili, Wei Chen's stern face was still a bit scary to children, but Wei Lili still timidly thanked Wei Chen.

Wei Chen nodded towards Wei Lili, then looked at Wei Lili's parents and said, "The Wei family from Jiang City?"

Wei Lili's parents nodded but were a little surprised. They didn't expect that Wei Chen actually knew that they were from that city's Wei family. branch.

"Working in construction?" Wei Chen asked again.

The look of surprise on Wei Lili's father's face was even worse now. Wei Chen was definitely not deceiving him, but really knew his true identity.