Chapter 239 - 240

Chapter 239 Heart Attack

When the darkness of night swept over, a full moon climbed up into the sky, and its faint halo seemed to cover the full moon with holy light, sending blessings for this day of unity.

Because of the Mid-Autumn Festival, the Chen family's main residence was also lively today. Chen Yunsheng took his family back to the Chen family's main residence.

But before the dinner started, Chen Yunsheng was called to the study by Chen Shihuai. Naturally, the question was about the last time Chen Yunsheng went to the imperial capital to meet Chen Yunlan.

Since that incident, Chen Yunlan has never played house again. Even in the first few years, Chen Shihuai didn't even know where Chen Yunlan was or what he was doing. He was completely unable to contact Chen Yunlan. It's like evaporating from this world.

If he hadn't read the news that Chen Yunlan and Sun Ruocheng had severed their relationship later in the newspaper, Chen Shihuai would have even guessed that Chen Yunlan had committed suicide.

Since then, Chen Yunlan's reputation has become more and more famous internationally. It was through these messages that Chen Shihuai learned that Chen Yunlan was still alive and well.

A few years later, Chen Shihuai finally got in touch with Chen Yunlan. Perhaps time had stitched up the scars in Chen Yunlan's heart. Chen Yunlan was also willing to talk to him on the phone for a few words, but in the end she hung up impatiently.

It was also from this phone call that Chen Shihuai realized what kind of life Chen Yunlan had been living in these years. He had promiscuous sex with people of the same sex and refused to refuse anyone who came. He completely lost his previous image of the handsome young man of the Chen family and became a complete sexual person. Addict.

In fact, there are no secrets in the upper class, not to mention Chen Yunlan, who never hides himself and is even very upright. So while Chen Yunlan's reputation for painting is getting more and more popular, he is also notorious in the upper class. It has become synonymous with Chen Yunlan in the upper class society.

At this time, Chen Shihuai realized that Chen Yunlan had not forgiven him. Chen Yunlan was just taking revenge on him in a way that violated himself!

Chen Shihuai condemned Chen Yunlan's behavior on the phone more than once, and the result was often unhappy. Chen Shihuai knew Chen Yunlan's psychology. Back then, he broke up Chen Yunlan and his lover on the grounds that homosexuality ruined the family tradition. Now, Chen Yunlan uses a promiscuous homosexual to make the Chen family forever shrouded in other people's after-dinner conversations. Completely ruining the Chen family's family tradition.

Chen Yunlan is Chen Shihuai's favorite son. He has never thought of severing the father-son relationship with Chen Yunlan, but often when this thought comes up, he is immediately overwhelmed.

After all, he still couldn't let go of his son, not only because Chen Yunlan was his favorite son, but also because Chen Yunlan's international reputation brought convenience to the Chen family on some occasions.

"Sit down." Chen Shihuaigang and Chen Yunsheng sat down opposite him, making tea skillfully.

Chen Yunsheng hurriedly stretched out his hand, "Dad, let me do it."

Chen Shihuai shook his head, "Just sit down." As soon as he finished speaking, the fragrance of tea lingered in the study.

Chen Yunsheng fearfully took the teacup handed over by Chen Shihuai, but felt that the rising aroma of tea was a bit hot.

"Did you go to the imperial capital to see Yun Lan this time?" Chen Shihuai asked indifferently with no expression on his face.

Chen Yunsheng nodded, with some anger in his tone, obviously thinking of the unhappy scene that day, "I saw him, and he still looked like that. Even if I asked him to come back, he wouldn't come back." This answer was as expected by Chen