Chapter 307 - 308

Chapter 307 Chen Li was angry.

"Sorry, answer the phone." Wei Chen put down his wine glass and said.

Several high-level officials from the Ministry of Transport felt an ominous premonition as they raised the phone call. The time when the phone rang was too coincidental. Did Wei Chen find out?

Wei Chen picked up the phone.

"Master Jiang?"

"Okay, I'll be there right away."

After a few words in a hurry, Wei Chen hung up the phone, looked at the manager of the transportation department, and said: "Manager Zheng, I'm sorry, Mr. Jiang has something important to see me. I, I have to go there."

The manager of the transportation department frowned and became a little unhappy. "Vice President Wei, you just left like this. Isn't that unreasonable?" "

Okay." Wei Chen's eyes fell on On a bottle of red wine, he remembered that this bottle of wine was poured for him by the transportation department manager, which was the wine that the transportation department manager thought was okay. Wei Chen roughly knew what Mr. Han had added to this bottle of wine, and he was leaving anyway. , he no longer had any scruples, reached out to take the bottle of red wine, and blew the whole bottle in. "I drank this bottle of wine, so I can apologize. I appreciate your welcome banquet." The

transportation manager looked at Wei Chen and blew it. After grabbing a bottle of red wine, he turned around and left, wanting to reach out to stop her, but a sudden heat surged out of his body, making him go limp and he fell back to his seat.

Wei Chen left the box. Mr. Han stood at the door of the box, looking at Wei Chen with a smile, "Vice President Wei, why are you leaving now? Do you want to have a few more drinks?"

A large bottle of red wine was blown directly in, and the strong medicinal properties were Already gushing out of his body, Wei Chen pinched his hands, resisted the heat on his body, and said expressionlessly: "I appreciate Young Master Han's kindness. If there is something urgent, I will leave first."

Young Master Han naturally didn't mind. Maybe he missed this opportunity, but Wei Chen pretended to be so good that he didn't know for a moment whether Wei Chen had been drugged or not. He squinted for a while and couldn't see anything.

"Young Master Han." A deep voice came from behind Young Master Han.

When Young Master Han heard this voice, he knew that his plan tonight was ruined. He turned around and saw Jiang Ye strolling over. Young Master Han gritted his teeth and said, "Young Master Jiang is coming here, and it's a bit of a surprise to welcome him. I've prepared a table of good wine. Why don't Young Master Jiang come in and have a drink with Vice President Wei?"

"No, I still have business to discuss with Vice President Wei, so I'll leave first." Jiang Ye didn't give Young Master Han any face. Left with Wei Chen.

However, before the two left, they still did one thing, which was to let the princesses and young masters who had just entered the box go in again now. These princesses and young masters are probably in great need in the management box of the Transportation Department.

Young Master Han did not stop them, but watched the two tall figures leave, his eyes narrowed slightly.

But at this moment, in the box, the management of the Transportation Department had been knocked out of their minds by the medicine. They themselves were people with no sense of moral integrity. They were so horny that when they saw the princesses and young men coming in, they directly pulled them over and pressed them to the ground.