Chapter 317 - 318

Chapter 317 A letter of appointment

It can be said that with the development of art exhibitions around the world, Chen Li's name has become famous internationally and he has become famous in the international painting circle.

And now, Chen Li is also a favorite in art schools all over the world. They all want to absorb Chen Li into their own schools and make Chen Li a teacher in the school. Even if they don't go to class, they are just in name. They are very important to this school. In other words, it is also a capital to show off.

It is for this reason that at the meeting not long ago, Zhuge Yu, knowing Chen Li's situation, proposed that after hiring Chen Li to become a teacher at Q University, the class schedule would be easier. The leaders and other professors who participated in the meeting also unanimously agreed. of.

When it comes to absorbing Chen Li, their Q University still has a huge advantage. At least Chen Li was a student of Q University before, and Chen Li's teacher Zhuge Yu also taught at Q University.

After knowing that this was Chen Li's appointment letter, Chen Yunlan only felt that the document bag in his hand was heavy, and nodded solemnly, "Okay."

Zhuge Yu then let Chen Yunlan leave. Looking at Chen Yunlan's back, Zhuge Yu Yu's eyes gradually deepened.

The answer he got from Mr. Xie surprised Zhuge Yu. Now when he faced Chen Yunlan, he unconsciously felt sorry for him.

If the answer Mr. Xie said is true...

Zhuge Yu sighed deeply, Chen Yunlan is so stupid!

After Chen Yunlan left Q University, she returned to Chen Li and Wei Chen's home with the letter of appointment.

At this point, Wei Chen had already gone to work, and Chen Li stayed at home with Qiuqiu.

Qiuqiu woke up and sat on the floor in the living room. Today, Qiuqiu wore a bright black and white dress and sat on the floor. She looked chubby like a triangular rice ball, so cute.

He was holding a rabbit teething stick in his hand, and the TV was on, playing a new cartoon that had just been broadcast yesterday. Qiuqiu's big eyes were staring at the TV.

It wasn't until there was a sound from the door that Qiuqiu turned around and saw that the person who came in was Chen Yunlan. Qiuqiu raised the corner of his mouth and smiled at Chen Yunlan. He couldn't speak yet, so now. Oh a few times.

Chen Li is preparing rice cereal for Qiuqiu in the kitchen. Although he still doesn't know how to cook, he is very comfortable making rice cereal. When Chen Li heard the noise coming from the living room, he leaned out of the kitchen. When he saw that the person coming in was Chen Yunlan, he asked, "Dad, have you had breakfast?"

Chen Yunlan nodded, "Yes. "Actually, he didn't eat, but he has no appetite at the moment and doesn't want to eat.

"Okay." Chen Li didn't notice anything was wrong, so he turned around and went into the kitchen again. When he came out again, a bowl of rice cereal had already been brought out.

Da QiuQiu smelled the fragrance and stopped watching cartoons. His eyes were immediately fixed on Chen Li. The rabbit grinding his teeth was also thrown aside by him, with his mouth open, waiting for Chen Li to feed the rice cereal. In his mouth.

"Let me feed you." Chen Yunlan said, putting the appointment letter in his hand on the coffee table in the distance, and said: "You take a look at those documents first." After saying that, she took the rice from Chen Li's hand. paste.

"Oh." Chen Li exclaimed. After wiping the water stains on his hands onto the pink strawberry apron, he walked to the coffee table, picked up the document bag, opened it, and read each word carefully. got up.